Handicapped: No
Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM
Total Game Time: 18 minutes
Player 1's Name: ME
Player 2's Name: COMPUTER
Ok basically i played pretty badly but it was against the comp. But this does illustrate how you can have a lot of animals pretty early. Note a couple of things.
1. I shouldve used more than one vill to put up the temple so that i couldve pumped out priests sooner.
2. While a normal person would have an army when i attacked the comp didnt. However plague of serpents and my animals would have easily beaten any army at the time.
3. If my rush had been repelled i would have kept up the pressure and gotten to heroic WAY earlier (i slacked off and couldve done it very quickly otherwise). I wouldve just kept the pressure on them with animals and used that time to take every single tc. If it was hanging in the balance whether the rush would be repelled or not id use ancestors to turn the tide of the rush.
4. They normally wouldve had way more buildings but they wouldnt have been in tc range so i woudlve been able to take them down easily
5. Note that massed animals kill villies really fast so even if someone attacked all my animals with all his vills theyd die.
6. Generally i played quite poorly so give me a break.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dark_master soooo...who won?
BiYiR well if u could do better plz do.
lessthanjakeman9
File Author
I was responding to people on the forums wanting to see how to get a load of animals early on.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:250
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:59.67 KB
Added:05/07/04