New Files

AI Files » Tutorial 1 Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tutorial 1 Files

Author File Description
NeoSoft_Studios
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
These files support the Learn AI Scripting series taking place in the forums.

They are the first set of files needed for chapter 5 and include a sample script, scenario map and installation instructions.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
i think this should have been on the design hints, tips, and tutorials section. i just noticed this. i'm gonna download it now!
triton although like auron said this should be in the design hints, totorial section this should be a good file
kingsmoelf I am new to the aom editor. I made a map wih 2 civ. and started (I played as Player 1) Some time later I have established a army and sent it down to the enemy. And then I realize that the enemy hasn't done anything at all. 3 workers 1 horseman. Is this problem about AI scripting? And will these tutorials help me?
Cause if, I would be more than glad to download them (Sorry for the long "comment")

Toby:) EDIT: Please don't say that I have just commented to a Titan tutorial?. Causs I don't have that game.

[Edited on 09/08/07 @ 02:39 AM]

mike741 kingsmoelf: under scenario there is an option called "player data". click on that, and a list of the players will pop up. under player type, select computer (or CPU or whatever it says, its obvious i just can't remember it). and once youve done that, to the right of that field theres a button labeled "ai" click on that, and you'll be given a list of ur ai files. click on aomdefaultai (i think thats what its called, its one of the first ones) and press ok. (if you double click instead of pressing ok, it doesn't work). and there you go ur computer has "intelligence" although i would highly recommend downloading one of the high-rated ai files on this site, and using that. especially if your map has water.

hope this helped
collinjones1 i dont get how this shold help

[Edited on 02/02/10 @ 08:40 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,901