New Files

Modpacks » Back to Beta-Modpack

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Back to Beta-Modpack

Author File Description
Fire Giant
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
"Back to Beta" (BtB) is a long-awaited project by the Mythological World Designers, which includes a number of units from the AoM Beta and brings them back to the game. Some are really new, others are only different in textures or model. Especially scenario designers and modders will probably have a great fun of this mod.

The list of new objects and units includes the following:
- Beta Greek Temple
- Beta Statues
- Beta Oak and Palm trees
- Nubian Goat and Ram
- Beta Greek units: Hoplite, Heavy Hypaspist, Hippikon, Prodromos, Medusa, Toxote, Peltast and Shade
- Beta Norse units: Ulfsark, Throwing Axeman, Hersir (Norse Hero), Raiding Cavalry and Bondi (levy longhouse infantry)
- Beta Egyptian units: Catapult, Camelry (Alpha), Camelry (Beta), Avenger, Slinger, Axeman
- Beta nature stuff: Trees, fences, stone walls
- Beta scylla and turtle
- TT-Beta Atlantean statue, TT-Beta Norse Ice Titan

We hope that you will enjoy this modpack.

ATTENTION: If you install this mod, you won't be able to play in multiplayer mode, because your unit database differs from the other players ones. So please use the mod only for mapmaking and modding, not if you want to play online (otherwise you'll get OOS). In the next version, we will probably provide a comfortable installer and uninstaller, but that has yet to be made.
Also, please note that other people without this mod installed won't see the new units if you use them in your scenarios.

This mod has been developed and published by Kastor and Fire Giant of the Mythological World Designers (MWD).
All the artwork, models and textures have been made by Ensemble Studios and belong to their respective owners.

For installation instructions, please read the Readme.txt-File inside the ZIP-file.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
go2384 I got second DL
pharao
Rating
Rating: 5 Very Nice!;the palm are better as in the retail version... The others are better now...

Additional Comments: The installation takes a while...
Lexus_Reloaded Why did they delete such great units?
El Moppo
(id: C J)
OH MY GOD (exclaimed the athiest). It's out. I'm sure this will be a great mod, just got to wait for it to download...
Hades Worshipper W00T! I've been waiting so long for this!
Force of Light
Rating
Rating: 5
I've waited so long for this!

Additional Comments:
It is GREAT! the beta temple is kinda weird how the pillars are two dimensional and you can only see them from one angle tho.
Tahattus 2
Rating
Rating: 5
Amazing!

Additional Comments:

You all should be arrested because of your mental torture!
Leif_Eriksson_
Man if only you would have included pictures! and an installer, because it takes forever to install this manually.

[Edited on 06/22/04 @ 05:44 PM]

Force of Light too bad you couldnt include the ships that have sails that go down when they stop though.
go2384
Rating
Where are the all the good stuff you said you would have like Santa Claus and fishermen women!!
This isn't anything thing compared to wat he said.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,897
Favorites: [Who?]3