Download File Post Review Post Comment

BrTarolg's Mythodea - beta

Author File Description
BrTarolg
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM
ok, to start off, before you play, i need to mention several things

only kemsyt, odysseus and the mino give god powers, and they cost 5, 4, 3 wood, and they are meteor, lightning storm and 2 shifting sands.

make sure player 5 is isis computer

SPAWNING UNITS FOR SOME EVENTS DONT WORK YET!

---------------------------------------

This is based on the origional Mythodea, with some major differences

you make units and gather wood and lvl up the same way you did before, but key differences are as follows:

a> new map
this is a big playing feild. its still incomplete, so im making modifications for it

b> god powers
you can now buy god powers! using your wood, you move your man to a hero to buy a power listed in the objectives. so far you can only buy lightning storm and shifting sands

c> events
now there is an extra computer that will jump out random god powers, events and spawn units in the center

REMEMBER: this is still in beta testing,. please post any bugs here. i will reply to feedback i get and will improve it accordingly. the full version should be out in a few weeks. this is still only a tester and is very incomplete.

thank you very much, ilook forward to your feedback

-BrTarolg
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Leif_Eriksson_ sounds good. :)
BrTarolg
File Author
note: i will be constantly updating this so check back often to see if theres been something new

so far features include:

full support for the first 2 lvls

semi support (nemean lion not included) for the third lvl

full support for random army appearing for computer (however i have heard some bugs about the armies not appearing. i am aware of this bug as it happened to me before but i am not sure why the bug occurs)

support for 2 god powers: lightning storm and shifting sands

support for all 4 players
remember this is a 2v2v1 (last player is a computer and has to be isis, and its player 1,2 v 3,4)

i realise there is also a bug where the enemy 2 players die (and lose) but the game continues. so far i have not worked out a way to solve this but i am thinking.
keefer123 b Hey-
I recently (yesterday) played this map with you to betatest it. Your team beat me and the screen came up saying i was defeated and such, as happens when you normally lose. It stayed like that for about 3 seconds, then without explanation the game crashed to windows. Im not sure if this was because of your map, or if it was just my game acting up. Ive never heard of AOM doing this and just wanted to let you know :)
BrTarolg
File Author
ah yes that happened yesterday. i remember, i crashed too.

it was an error with the server, and is none of your fault. i have tested it with others and it worked just fine.
BrTarolg
File Author
i look forward to any reveiws comments i get on how to make the game bnetter and stuff, and especially any bugs in gameplay.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:241
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:49.60 KB
Added:06/21/04