--SF Build a Titan v7 (fix 1)--

by mythod_PS2MAN

A Update Of The SF Classic.

Features

-> New Mega Upgrade Area.
-> Better Upgrades.
-> More Upgrades.
-> Villager Upgrades.
-> Balanced God Powers. (no More Storms and Frost!!)
-> Respawning Gold Mines Every 5 Mins.
-> Titan Limit Of 3, 5 if you buy 2 Mega Upgrades Ones.
-> Pet Chimera :)

####################WARNING####################

I have Just Discovered Some Gay N00b Edited this map and Saved It By the SAME NAME. So Be Carefull. This is the Correct Version.

In the Gay N00bs Edit

-> Player 1 Has Infinate Gold.
-> Player 1 Has a Gaia Titan
-> Player 1 Has Lots of MU.
-> Player 1 Has a Kronus Titan.

If you have this File and Enter A game and it asks you to download SAY NO. As its Proberly this Gay TWATS Edit.

###############################################

Map file Has Been Updated to Fix Some Gameplay issues and To Fix the Gay N00b Problem Mentioned Above. If You Already Downloaded this Map, Please Redownload it again.

###############################################

ENJOY!!!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
i always get the same problem too. My hyrule nomad v3 has always get to be edited by some noob:(
nifty_PS2MAN
File Author
Luckily, I almost got the Next Version Finished Once i get it working on ESO, it should be out. Since its taking longer than expected to sort out, i thought i'd post the oridginal.

Still Anyone got any Comments/Reveiws/Suggestions/Etc For this version?
Leif_Eriksson_ Remove the super archers, they piss me off :p
nifty_PS2MAN
File Author
What Super Archers You Ediot?
Leinadarcher Uh...well in some "build a titan's", they have these really powerful archers attacking everyones titans, and there everywhere. They appear like 2-3 minutes after the boulder's are removed. I think thats what Leif_Eriksson_ is talking about.

P.S: Cats and mice is the most common game being edited by noobies ;)
alexander_great SUPER ARCHERS=SENTINELS
alexander_great PET CHIMERA~?!~
SilverOsirisAOM
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 3
Balance: 2
Creativity: 5
Map Design: 5
Story/Instructions: 5

Additional Comments:

Nifty man, youve really spiced this game up even since the last time i played it with you. But it is becoming more impossible with every update. I played yesterday with a guy who ended up getting 3 66000 health titans with 800 attack and about 200 mythic rejuvinations. Not to mention about 30 speed.
Meanwhile i saved up for the 100000 gold "Bolt" thinking that it was vastly modified and would bring down one of those suckers. But no, it did a few thousand damage and the titan rejuvinated in about 6 seconds.
I love the idea of the SUPER upgrades because it doesnt take so long, and i have to say the gaia forest gold mines is one of the most briliant things ive ever seen.
With this comes a lot more microing and difficulty, and the game is not relaxed as it used to be. I think you should extend the time limit to 20 or 25.
But the mythic rejuv. and the $100000 bolt have to go.
Also a dude shifting sands'ed his citizens toi my base and started mining my gold then he shifting sands'ed my citizens to his titan and they all got crushed.
Im sorry i had to give this a low of a score. But if you fix these bugs/balance issues id give it a 5/5

PS- how much does the pet chimera cost, because the name is too long to see the price?

[Edited on 08/03/04 @ 12:16 AM]

nifty_PS2MAN
File Author
The Chimera anit for sale.

Mythic Regen Stays, Attack beats Regen, 1 regen will recover 2 hp per second, and an attack upgrade will add about 30 damage,

Also the maximum speed for the titans is now 6. i dont call that fast.

*looks at top, realises this is fix 1 not fix 2*

well i fixed most of the above.

Bolt does 6800 hp damage to a titan. The idea is to use it of Chicken N00bs who run around in circles. If i increased its damage anymore, you could kill someone with no hp upgrades in 1 hit, witch anit Very Fair.

thanks for the review kinda thing.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0