Enter the Stargate: Stargate Collection

Author File Description
Megaman exe
File Details
# of Players: [4P]=4 [6P]=6 [8P]=8 Atlantis[curr.] =4
Version: AoM: The Titans
Enter the Stargate: Stargate Collection
---------------------------------------
Hello, this is a collection that i've put together of all of the stargate bloods [which were made by me]. This also includes the new 8-player edition of the game. The older versions have the errors fixed. [like the 4-player score error] I decided to post the eight player with it because not many people have the other files and would have just said 'huh?, what's this?" Here are the features of this file:

[Features]
[] Map screenshots of all the Stargate Scenarios , so you can plan ahead and make strategies, or see how the game has changed.[Including a screen of the beta]

[] Guides for the 6 Player [Stargate SG1 [6P] ]
and the 8 Player [Stargate SG1 [8P] ] editions.

+Scenario Files:
a) Stargate SG1 [4P]
b) Stargate SG1 [6P]
c) Stargate SG1 [8P]

(How To Play [Basics] )
You start off with one old man and a Town Center with a Sky passage near or next to it. You must move your oldman to where you want your stargate to be. (keep in mind if he dies you lose and you only have 2 mins 18 sec to move him in the 6 and 4 player editions) After 2:17 he turns to a stargate (another sky passage) and the real "game" begins. If your stargate dies you lose, if you timeshift you lose. The object of the game is to destroy your enemies stargate (after doing so, all of thier units and buildings will be destroyed automatically, and youll know this by seeing a message like "Player 1 was deleted Made by Kronos_EXE".

[8P Changes]
Here are the list of the changes from the 6 player edition:
{} Stronger, Better , More efficient towers aka "Super Towers"
{} Stargates Start-off with 8000HP
{} Bigger map
{} Up to eight players
{} More water on map [balance out the strenth of land units vs water ones]
{}Old men move faster
{}Old men have more HP to prevent death by godpower early in the game.

(Common FAQ)
Q: Why can't my Cyclops go through the gate?
A: That is because any non-atlantian myth or scout unit just cannot be transported through the gate, try building a temple not near your Town Center, but near the stargate.

[6P+8P]Q: How come my enemy has a roc, I thought rocs were banned.
A: Rocs are banned just that they still get one for advancing. They cannot create more.

Q: How come my Portable Rams aren't hurting my enemy's stargate.
A: Stargate's have around 100% crush armor, I purposely set thier armor to that to make the game more based on human and myth units than siege.

[8P]Q: I thought Vortex was banned
A: I decided to make "super towers" to even this out in the 8 Player edition. As in the 6 player it isn't banned. Players should just play more defensively to counter it.

(If you need more questions answered post them here or e-mail them to me)

(Testers Online for the 8 player edition)
()isukwithnorse
()yoman2

Thanks to everyone else who gave ideas on new features.Also thanks to SG1 for 8 great seasons.
[contact information]
E-mail= Malayny1@aol.com
ESO name= Kronos_EXE
Website= www.freewebs.com/yu-gi-ohexperts

*comments and reviews are welcomed, and I am currently working on a Stargate SGA blood[look below :)].

****Updated August 13th
+Scenario File
-Stargate Atlantis [4P]

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
BiYiR i have played this and it was fun, original i would have never thought of it.... good job, ill DL it but its bad, its really good. just not one of the best
Megaman exe
File Author
Update1:
Added "Stargate Atlantis [4P], the scenario that I have been working on.

Megaman exe
File Author
***Please do not modify my scenarios, ask me if u want modifications. Already there are people modifying the 6 player with TCs, so please note on ESO that if those are rigged so that player one has a advantage, someone modified it.***

If you would like one with more settlements please ask so.

Kronos_EXE

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:450
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.07 MB