Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
Total Game Time: Like 8 minutes
Player 1's Name: HeavengamesSOAP
Player 2's Name: Julian2004
I was Zeus, he was Odin
I tried a completely luny strategy. I didnt make any villagers in Archaic, i made a temple in front of his base and advanced really quick. I made a few toxotes and used my free minotaur's special attack to kill his guys. He kept attacking me with Archaic hersir. My tox cut them down. Finally he advanced, he did forest fire on my one precious archery range, meanwhile attacked my mino witth his valk. So i cast resoration, it healed my archery range as well as my mino, so basically he wasted a MU and a GP. This guy is one of the most pathetic aom players ve ever seen

NOTE, IMPORTANT- i am not actually 1400, and i do not actually think that making 0 vils and making temples in front of peoples bases and attaacking them with kataskopos is a goodidea. I simply did it for amusment, and also to continue my quest of reaching a rating of 0.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The_Hustler
Rating
Rating: 5
Great game

Additional Comments:

How can I not give that 5? well done for winning with 5 villagers and the worse strategy I've ever seen.
Thanatos
(id: deathmaster666)
I give it 5 stars :)

ROFL!
Thanatos
(id: deathmaster666)
Rating
ROFL!
SilverOsirisAOM
File Author
I will post another 1400 strat killer soon, probably tomorrow (the 17th), look for it. I have a new strat prepared called "The Smothering". It should be even better than this one, but it really depends on the opponent and how dumb he is. But i geuss if im looking for dummies, 1400 rated is the place.

[Edited on 08/18/04 @ 12:54 AM]

Celer
Rating
Your strategy was pathetic, but the other guy was even more pathetic, If he was smarter, you would be killed very early. Anyway a GREAT game

Additional Comments:
Man you are a cool player
claudioscarface just one thing - what a patetic game, and a patetic player. I think with players like this the only way u can get 0 is from qutting in the beginning, lol. Good work, anyway
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
posting recorded games aint about making fun of how other people play...the two players were pathetic, end of story.
SilverOsirisAOM
File Author
um.. actually it is, AURON. If you dont have something good to say, leave, its gotten 5 stars so obviously youre the only person whos not enjoying it.
GoForGoldenJarls
Rating
Just hilarious.

Additional Comments:
I did this against 1400'ers 2 times and lost both times :/. Anyways, it's better than my Archaic Set Animal Rush and Kataskapos Rush ;)
Celer Use villagers and kastoppo rush
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:799