New Files

Random Map Scripts » Aviation

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Aviation

Author File Description
Hand of Zeus
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Jotenheim with slight tweaks. These are merely slight alterations... except... WAIT! ... there's no passageway vallys connecting different teams!

You must use MUs and GPs to pass over the cliffs. I recommend only playing this online with people who fully understand what to do. AI just gets stuck and can never attack. Also choose suitable gods and god paths to get over the cliffs. Using teams can help significantly: e.g. PlyrB can use PlyrA's underworld passage and benifits from A's pegesi exploration as well as his/her own Rocs and Shifting sands too.

NOW INCLUDES one roc as a starting unit to balance gameplay for the norse and atlanteans!

I tried to make an AI for this map but my AIs never seem to work. :(
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
xgenamd i'll try it, but it sounds a bit... i dunno

i'll review after i check it out
xgenamd
Rating
Rating: 3
This was alot more fun than i thought it would be. This was a very fun map, and the lack of a passage way makes it nessesay to use MU, like the Roc, or GP's like the Underground passage.
If you were Oranos, you could build sky passages, but the challenge would be getting the Citizen over there in the first place!
Maybe an underground passage that dissapers after 2 mins of play( just an idea ) This makes the game more challenging. Also, you need to take a risk of building the titan on their side. This creates an out standing map, but i have 1 issue. The norse have no way to get over. This is a significant problem for those norse players out there, of if you wanted to have a random all, and a norse came up. Maybe you could have the norse, and then If they are norse, they could have a Wall of Troy, or maybe (if this is possible) a wall that only they can go trought and no one else can.

Have fun with these ideas, but they are brainstorming, not sugestions, so they may not be very good ideas

Additional Comments:
A good map, but the lack of Norse and Atlantian support make it unreasonably to earn a 4
Hand of Zeus
File Author
Its a shame about Norse & Atlanean problems on this map. thats why i suggested to play as teams where their units can be used and supported accross the ravine by the ally.

I like the strategic possibilities on this map - whether to try to take a TC in the enemies half. when to use that GP. getting a titan accross. exactly how many Phoenixes will wipe out their base?

Maybe i could include a Roc for each plyr at the start. that way everyone is slightly better off and Norse & Atlantean (Atlantean maybe in 1st age?) can go for the enemy TC. Plus with over 2 teams its gunna be hard with just the one Underworld Passage - who do you attack.

Im leaning towards 1 initial Roc idea.
xgenamd Cha Ching!!

Weesaw and jaspan are GONE!!!

no more BAD reviews!!!
Hand of Zeus
File Author
YEY!
xgenamd that's a good idea
Villi You can maybe make a river/pond splitting the cliff, so its passable by transport ships (not let land units pass by though).
JuniorKronos Rating: 5
Vey poor!!! it's lamentable map!!!
JuniorKronos Rating: 1
Very poor

[Edited on 03/09/06 @ 08:11 PM]

Hand of Zeus
File Author
you cant just put that you hate the map, you have to say why!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,011
Favorites: [Who?]0