Download File Post Review Post Comment

Super NomadII

Author File Description
Titanomachy485
File Details
# of Players: six player
Version: AoM: The Titans
Super nomadII
Hi! this is a very cool nomad map. I'm sorry I didn't create it, don't know who did, but if it's yours I give you credit and sorry. Couldn't find it here, so here goes. This is a very large map, so this map needs aggressive players. You start out with six villis and have three paths you can go on. There are lots of settlements, so it's easy to get one. I added the pre-game cincematic, and ALL the triggers. This map had none when I got it. It is very well done, with terrains nicely mixed, at least I like it. This map is not for the sit back and snore players!
I am working on other scenarios, so look for them!
Thanks and please review.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Titanomachy485
File Author
Hi! thanks all! World one is the un-upgraded version. (I upgraded it) I was saying don't sit back at this map, well, I was playing my freind onetime,on LAN, which records your game, and beat him, and then watched the recoreded game. Camera lock on, he literally stared at his TC the entire time!

[Edited on 09/10/04 @ 10:16 PM]

Auron_
(id: auron 2)

[Edited on 09/10/04 @ 11:34 PM]

Titanomachy485
File Author
Where did I say it recorded scenarios? Random map scripts? It is a multiplayer scenario.
If you are thinking of That I said I watched my friend's recorded game, I was on a LAN connection, I have two computers. This program autimatically records any multiplayer game you might play.

[Edited on 09/10/04 @ 09:37 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:162
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.76 MB