Download File Post Review Post Comment

Galayane Civ Pack

Author File Description
Ankhareon
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
A continution of My Galayane mod.
Updated. I used a faulty file
I have made an original civilization based on gaia. It is not RM playable and has to be set up using the editor because it is made in the same way as the LOTR Civ Pack civs.

Galayane uses Builder automatons for all of their construction/repairing needs and the villagers only gather rescourses.
The Heroes are trained greek-style and are very strong (because there are only 4 of them)

infantry are trained at the galayane barracks, Archers at the galayane archery range, cavalry at the galayane stables and seige at the seige yard

They are a branch of atlanteans so some of their culture is simaller they also build some of the same buildings as the other cultures. e.g walls, towers and the atlantean economic guilds and armouries

Unfortunately The icons were converted badly and are now low contrast, fuzzy and high brightness.

Major God:
Valai Earth/Nature
Minor Gods
Okadi- gatherers
Gondoli- Builder Automatons
Estole- Economy
Mosst- War
Norx- Strength
Vikyti- Magic

New Units:
Gatherer of Galayane-Gathers rescourses, farms
Builder Automaton-builds buildings
Druid-heals other units
Trained Eagle-scout
Legionary-spearman
Bladesman-fanatic
Berserker-axeman
Artos-archer
Javos-javelineer
Storos-slinger
Sparos-lance cavalry
Javelin Rider-jaavelin cavalry
Knight of Galayane-sword cavalry
Galayane Caravan- Trade Caravan
Ankhareon-glaiveman
Baranrant-bowman
Camareon-multi weaponed
Eglagwath-centaur bowman

Screenshots:
http://agequest.4.forumer.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=1587
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/vilyon/galayanescreen2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/vilyon/Galayanes3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/vilyon/galayanebattle.jpg
In Screen 2 The text is kind of hard to read, but The guy next to the TH is a builder automaton, the farmer is a galayane gatherer, the birds are trained eagles, the priest-like guy is a druid, the peltast-type guys are spaross, the katapaltes-type guys are berserkers the Jason people are warriors of mosst, heka gigantes=Demolishers and contarii= Javelin Riders

History:
During the period of Atlantean Civil War (see Automaton history file) One of the lords of Atlantis- Camareon beast-slayer deemed his now torn homeland unsafe for the people of his city. He then gathered them together and left in a mass-exodus of Atlantis. On the way they were helped by the Goddess Valai, sister of Gaia to find a lush and beautiful home which they named Galayane. Camareon and his people had always used automatons as slaves so thay immediately set their Automatons to work building their new kingdom.
They were influenced by travelers from other cultures and in time began to create a hybrid style of architecture, war and everyday life.

Hope You Like it!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ankhareon
File Author
27 Downloads and sill no comments? I want feedback!
Hikari
(id: echowinds)
i have maps with 8 maps with combined 300 dlownloads with 1 feedback. dont expect much feedback.
pharoh_elite sounds good on the inventive side of things. Not too keen on the screenie but i've not downloaded it so i wont make a judgement.
Ankhareon
File Author
What is that supposed to mean? I want a fair review please not spam
Hikari
u certainly dont no about weesnaw. ignore him, hes a long time AOMH jerk who does nothing but wants attection. ignore him and u shall be fine.
Celer I thought he was banned.
Hikari
he was. and he came back. f***ing loser.
omar123 This sounds good with an interesting variety of units and buildings. It would be good though to have a new culture from an entirely different part of the world. Not to say that your mod is bad infact i expect it is very good but it is too similar to the atlantens.
Still keep up the good work.
Ankhareon
File Author
As a branch of atlanteans that's what they should be
Guardian Of Isis How do you uninstall?
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account