Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » The Complete AoM Dialog Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Complete AoM Dialog Files

Author File Description
Felix Hermansson The following lists are simply a by-product of the scenario I'm working on, but they may be useful to other people as well.

The archive contains three files:

Dialogs AoM.pdf
Dialogs GG.pdf
Dialogs TT.pdf

The files contain the file names and text of all spoken dialog installed with the english versions of 'Age of Mythology', 'The Titans' and 'The Golden Gift'. This includes not only the complete dialogs from the three campaigns and EB's promotional scenario 'Close to Home', but also some lines which were never used in the final version.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
filmdirector2
Rating
Rating: 5
Extremely useful. A must have for every scenario designer. It gives you every cinematic dialouge, and even chat message used in the AOM, and TT campaign. It helps a lot with animations too. The animations match the sound files, so why not call it an animations guide too? This is really helping me a lot, so I can see what sounds from the campaign might be useful, and what animations to use. This is a MUST-HAVE for every scenario designer. Period. Extremely useful, this will really help me a lot in my scenarios.

Btw, how'd you get that list?
Felix Hermansson
File Author
Thanks for the feedback. My first 5.0... :-)

I have no idea if the animations match the sound files. Most lines on these lists don't belong to any cinematics, so I doubt there are matching animations for those at least.

How I got this list? I compiled it myself, from listening to the sound files and checking out the corresponding scenarios if necessary. If there's an easier way, please don't tell me... ;-)

[Edited on 10/22/04 @ 12:53 PM]

Ike 500 Rating: 5
This is really helpful for me I really like it

Additional Comments:
Before I would do every dialog and try to write it down This helps a lot! :)

[Edited on 07/26/11 @ 03:58 AM]

That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
Rating
Rating: 5
I don't know if you're still around but after years of using this on and off, I just finally have to say something. Doing a list like this is an extremely daunting task. Not that it's difficult, but its ridiculously time consuming, and the fact that you pulled it off for the sake of the community puts you in a really bright, great light. Thanks for your work, these type of lists are like a gift from the gods, and very rare to come by for any game. I'm also letting you know I put this in our downloads spotlight on the site about a year ago. It really deserves to be there, and I am completely shocked this only has as many downloads as it does.

Additional Comments: A brilliant piece of work, comparable to some of the top scenarios, mods, and other things on this site. I really hope you'll read this review.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,900
Favorites: [Who?]5
Size:200.56 KB