Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Japanese Civilisation

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Japanese Civilisation

Author File Description
Orion_Tok
(id: Sp3ctre)
This Word Document has all the details of my Japanese Civilisation. Here are the headings...

1. Introduction
2. Economic System
3. Scouting and Unique Units
4. Military System
5. Minor and Major Gods
6. Conclusions, Strengths and Weaknesses.

This concept comes complete with my own groovy pictures, as well as specific statting and all the cool new features I've come up with for this new AoM Civ.

If you have any feedback, please post it in the thread created in the 'Future ES Games' forum.

Enjoy
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Theris264 Really a nice civilization outline. One can see you have done alot of research. The images you use are very good: just concepts, which can say more than very detailed images. This civilization deserves to be turned into a modpack.

[Edited on 10/24/04 @ 04:49 PM]

Theris264
Rating
This just is the best example of a usermade civilization outline I ever saw.

Research (4)

Although I don't know that much about Japanese mythology, and only a few things of its society, one can easy see, you have put a lot of research into it. One note on this though -I think you should have put some short history sections of each unit in it, so readers can compare the historic role of units and buildings with their role in your civilization.
Thus, not a 5, but still a 4 for this category.

Innovations on civilization designing (5)

This is the first civilization I saw using concept pictures, instead of highly artistic pictures: these simple concept pictures say more than whole books of words could do. For this innovation alone, your civ deserves to become the standard example for other civilization outlines. Therefore, a 5.

Originality/innovations within the civilization (4)

Although you were bound to the history and mythology of Japan and AoM's civilization frame, you have come up with quite original ideas for your civilization, the most important being the economic system, the most important factor that distinguishes a civ in my opinion.
Not a 5 though, for I would have liked to see some innovations within the AoM civilization frame, but then again, you have to be very original for coming up with these.

Appealing (5) (With this I mean: would I like to play with this civilization, does it attract players?)

I would certainly want to play this civilization, no further explanation needed.
I hope some modding clan notices this civ outline to, and convert it into a modpack.

One last note: you shouldn't indicate exact HP's, attacks, etc. for you don't know how they work out in a game.

Still, I think this civ outline deseverves a 4.5 for total. Not a 5, for I do not believe that anyone can make the perfect civ. But if there is something like a perfect civ, this comes really close to it.

[Edited on 10/27/04 @ 12:34 PM]

claudioscarface
Rating
Rating: 5
Beautiful, simple beautiful. What a great job u did.

Additional Comments: This definetely has to be turned into a mod. I would do it by myself if i knew how to do it. Anyway keep the great job.
And congratulions one more time.
William Yeats
Rating
Rating: 5
Cool! Japanese Civilization! Althought I don,t know much about Japan beside ninja, empirer, samurai..., it's clear that you pay lots effort in it!!!

Additional Comments:
Really look forward to the mod of this file!!!
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
edit the title. its "CiviliZation"
Orion_Tok
File Author
I swear the English spelling is civilisation with an S, but I just checked my dictionary :( Do you wanna post some more constructive comments though?

[Edited on 11/02/04 @ 10:01 AM]

wareofspike greta realy great when do you gonna submit the civilion or whatever?
Orion_Tok
File Author
I'm afraid I'm not a Modder, so it will be up to someone else to actually MAKE the civ. I'd like to see it done but I do highly doubt it
Taufiq Khan
(id: Shala_T)
Sweet Civ Guide :)
Only thing its missing is a trade caravan ;)

Amazing job!
Problem_finder Im gonna congradulate you on the amount of typing you did.Not only that you also created a great structure for it all.The best job ive seen in a while and if anyone nos how to make this a mod pack id happily download it.

Again great job mate.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,499