New Files

Random Map Scripts » Oasis - Cheat map

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Oasis - Cheat map

Author File Description
Demolition Ship Captain
File Details
Version: AoM
This is a modified Oasis with a cheat script included, which gives Player 1 (host) certain advantages..

From the file comments listing the features:
// Unlimited building LOS - As long as you have 1 building,
// you can see the whole map!
// Archers cost 1 wood & 1 gold
// Villagers cost 1 food
// Siege weapons cost 1 wood and 1 gold
// Myth units use their special attack all the time
// Heroes move about 25% faster
// Archers get around +1 damage and +3 range
// Buildings are 96% resistant to siege weapons -- a
// ram will only do about 2 HP damage a hit!
// Villagers carry +60 food, and kill animals in 1 hit
// Town centers provide +20 Population, either 35 or 40
// total population depending on whether you have
// the fortified town centers tech or not
// Heroes do 200-2000 damage a shot to myth units, depending
// on Hero strength (Greek heroes kill all myth units in
// 1 or 2 shots)
// You get a constant stream of food and gold
// Buildings have 2X the HP

There is also a special DEATHMATCH version, which has the same features, with more! The DEATHMATCH Version makes your intial town center support the full 300 population, so there's no need to build houses or claim more TCs, and your heroes will move as fast as the LAZAR BEARS in the OCANADA cheat, I did that just for fun :)

There's a few other things which I won't reveal about this map ;) Can't give everything away (If you know how.. you can adjust your score downward in game.. so you can lower your score if it's getting too high to avoid suspicion, but I'll leave that up to you to figure out!)

Copy the contents of this zip file into your rm folder, then when selecting a map, the maps will appear as Oasis-N For the normal map, and Oasis-DEATHMATCH for the special Deathmatch version!

Have fun with this, and enjoy responsibly!
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
aes sedai Rating: 2.5
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:
nice map

[Edited on 03/09/06 @ 08:08 PM]

netdroid9 Two really bad reviews from people that A) Are biased against the map because of it's type and B) Abbreviate their reviews down to a paragraph compared to one great review from someone who wrote two words, but is backed up by a bunch of comments saying it's a great map.

Who will I choose to side with...
aloneinshadow
Rating
Rating: 5
I think its a great idea for those who just don't feel like sitting down for 2 hours and playing a normal game. It allows for quick, fun, and satisfying smashy-smashy. I guess its more or less a "quick-play" version for when you just feel like killing something.

Additional Comments:
Ignore the guys who give low ratings (and can't speak right) and just keep on doing what you're doing. Your ideas are unique; go with them.

[Edited on 04/09/05 @ 10:11 AM]

X Man Sethy Rating: 5

Additional Comments:oh my gosh i love this map you should make more cause its so kool:))))))))

[Edited on 03/09/06 @ 08:08 PM]

pat_power This map does not look very good since it near to be impossible to win since a ram do only 2 damage!!! We would need 30 rams to only to 60 damage, that is the damage that rams usually do alone.
Project_Bonham How or where do i save this file in order to use it to have some smashy-smashy good times.
electroapple25 Omg, this was a great map. you ppl have to just calm down. it's just a map that he made for OUR liking of it. if you don't want to play a "cheat" map, THAN JUST DON'T DOWNLOAD IT! Geeze, talk about not enough self-controll..
Anyway, great map. I look forward to any other things you may make in future. :)
Artanis186 Rating: 5
well i havent seen it yet.

Additional Comments: You guys are bein a buch of D!ck heads this is just like the 2 xbox 360 versions, if you dont want it dont take it
(if you think its too expensive or just dont want it, just ignore it and itll ignore you).

GOSH!

[Edited on 11/12/06 @ 12:45 PM]

Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
This has helped me heaps with the rmtriggers. Thanks for the examples ~ Khan
bgth3d0n Rating: 1
honestly, this kind of crap is totally pathetic.

Additional Comments:
not cool dude

[Edited on 05/16/08 @ 01:40 PM]

Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating