Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » UI ESanta

Download File Post Review Post Comment

UI ESanta

Author File Description
Ekanta Ekanta's User Interface UI ESanta 2005-06-05
version.
Yea, updated it. No more building panels.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Liquid Venom What exactly does this help you with?
Pwned
(id: You_Are_Pwned)
It's an improved UI (user interface), the UI is what you see on your screen (resources count, control groups, mini map etc) when you're playing a game. I've been using Ekanta's UI Esanta for about a month now and I think it's the best there is, so I'd recommend trying it out.
Fog_Drake hmm.. I shall dl it..
The Wise One
Rating
Rating: 5
Layout: 4
Icons (:P) :5
EXCELLENT

Additional Comments:
This is the best UI i've seen so far!
You aren't lying about the online errors,
you have done a really good job !

PP: Hurray world record! It's me second post!
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
Hello Ekanta;

I was wondering a couple of things about this. Will this new interface damage the editor interface? I have downloaded a couple where the objective windows in scenario was no longer avaliable and reyks editor 3 for aomx was automatically deleted. so my question is whether this new interface will/willnot affect the editor?

also, what is your website? It is interesting all these awesome interfaces you do;-)
Ekanta
File Author
Thanks for the nice comments so far! It’s hard to please everyone since taste differs, so at my site I put up 4 versions. Not only that, but to make it compatible with both Vanilla and Titans.
@auron 2:
Well, I started like a year ago. Then it became like a hobby. Looking for improvements here and there. The site is given at top of page:
http://www.geocities.com/ek4nt4/
Well it doesn’t conflict with Reyks editor as said, I use his editor too and like it. His uimain and editor were some of the inspiration used when making this ui myself. I think all the things in Reyks uimain is in mine, except the "show all scores". I wanted my ui to be fit both for modelling and nice for playing. In a way I felt Reyks was more for modelling. For instances that’s why I put the units and building icons more up instead of way down etc. But you can still cleary see that some icons I made are derived from x3 editor (just slightly remade).
So no, when installing it won’t replace anything from x3 editor but the uimain of course.
By the way, if you find some bugs you can report it and I will fix it.

"6. Special button at top right ...to read your objectives."

Maybe you mean this? The objectives banner is gone (used it for or idle Trade Caravans instead), but I replaced it with a button where there was some room over, works the same.

Oh and by the way. Personally I havent created scenarios but I do play them form time to time. I mostly like to play online. But I use the editor to test units and mods. So I put my effort at the uimain, and helped Xentelian a bit with his unit upgrade mods, But Xentelian did most of it. You might say that Im more interested in what works online. Since I modded this I wanted it to be available to all to be fair. Well thats about it.

[Edited on 02/03/05 @ 04:34 AM]

ArchNidhogg
(id: Mouse Overlord)
Ok... I know noone will read this but I'll type it anyway =P.
Great UI. However, the main thing that annoyed me was the difficulty in uninstalling.

[Edited on 02/16/05 @ 04:57 PM]

Ekanta
File Author
Well I dont think it was so many files. Sometimes I feel that one doesnt have any control over those installers as they can overwrite things you dont want them to.

Say you want to install a new mod, but what will it overwrite? You have no idea, maybe it overwrites stuff you want to keep? Maybe you only wanted to test the mod out a bit? This was my main reason I guess. But I agree, an installer would make it more simple.
Zeeky_Bomb This is really cool, i had for about a month, but now game no longer shows unit stats.
???what should i do???
Ekanta
File Author
you can begin to explain what you mean by "unit stats", and what you recently changed since it stopped to work. cya later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:10,511
Favorites: [Who?]8