Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » J. S. Bach - Cello Suite No. 4 - BWV1010 - Prelude - Orchestral (new)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

J. S. Bach - Cello Suite No. 4 - BWV1010 - Prelude - Orchestral (new)

Author File Description
M0nTy PyTh0n Music title: Cello Suite No.4 (E flat major) - BWV 1010 - Prelude - Orchestral (new)
Author: Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Arrangements & Recordings: M0nTy_PyTh0n
Version: 0.20
Length: 3:14 min
File Size: 2.97MB
File Type: MP3 /128kbps
Genre: Baroque / Classical

More informations:
Well, during my former years of piano lessons, I played many "Bach" pieces. But, it took me long to discover the "lonely" Cello Suites, almost none of them are popular (I do not understand, why) - except: Cello Suite #1 and #4. However, you might know the Cello Suite #1 from Roman Polanski's "The Pianist" movie. But, I think, #4 is better and even more dramatically. Surely, most people do not listen to baroque music, a mess. Nevertheless, I will try my luck here and say: "This music is GREAT, and suitable for integrating it into a map/scenario. Even more, your map will get 50 IQ points more, if you combine it into your map, ;) - just joking". Furthermore, J.S. Bach composed "only" the Cello Solo - since it is a Cello Suite, but all the rest you hear is composed by me. The orchestra is digital edited, but it sounds like a real symphony orchestra.
You can hear the single Cello Solo with your MIDI soundcard here:
http://www.midicenter.com/midi/midi_files/classical/jsbach/jsb1010a.mid
But I recommend to download the file HQ-mp3 file ;) .

By the way: You can also replace some music files of the AOM music with it: Look in the directory of your AOM game (I assume "C:" is your drive where AOM is installed):
Example for AOM:
C:/.../Age of Mythology/sound/music/
or for AOMTT:
C:/.../Age of Mythology/sound/xpack/xmusic/
But, do NOT forget to make a backup of the original music files!

If you want to use the music track for a map or scenario, I highly recommend to put into this game folder:
C:/.../Age of Mythology/sound/
Remember: If you integrate this track into your scenario or map (via trigger) AND want to play it online, make sure ALL players have the file downloaded and copied it into the same folder.

For more informations and music, please visit the new Hyena Studios Music Site:
http://www.geocities.com/hyenastudios/musicsite.htm
You can also check M0nTy_PyTh0n's music page at amazon.com (free download's AND Prelistenings!) here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/artist/-/digital-music/296213/

Have fun.

This music was brought to you by HYENA STUDIOS
http://www.geocities.com/hyenastudios

IMPORTANT: You are NOT allowed to use these files in any commercial way! All Copyright is by M0nTy_PyThon - for "Cello_Suite_No_4_Orchestral" music files in any version! But feel free to use these files for your maps, scenarios, or just for listening. Furthermore, you are allowed to contribute the file via internet, but you are NOT allowed to change the files in any way. And surely, please give M0nTy_PyTh0n a credit when using one of his music tracks online or on ESO.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
unplugged_55
Rating
HOW DO I PUT IT IN THE GAME!?!
lol i don't understand
sorry
M0nTy PyTh0n
File Author
@ unplugged_55
Actually, it is explained above, but I will tell more. You can integrate this music into your AOM game in 2 different ways:

1. If you want to integrate the music into your scenario, you need a trigger at start. Open trigger editor in the map editor, add a trigger, select "PlaySoundFile" trigger effect and add the path and filename of the soundfile (in trhis case, the cello suite mp3). If you want to contribute the scenario to others, then you also have to contribute the music file, or tell them where to get it (on this site, here!).

2. If you want to replace some music files from AOM for a general gameplay with this track, then you can replace some files in the "Age of Mythology" installation(!) directory (but it depends, which culture you play):
First, open the directory where your AOM game is installed:
2a. If you play AOM without titan culture, then open:
".../Age of Mythology/sound/music/culture".
If you prefer playing greek, rename the file "greek to me.mp3" into "greek to me.mp3.bak".
If you prefer playing egypt, rename the file "n. d. nile.mp3" into "n. d. nile.mp3.bak".
If you prefer playing norse, rename the file "of norse not!.mp3" into "of norse not!.mp3.bak".
So, you have a backup of the original file. Now, rename the Cello suite mp3 file into the file of your favorite culture, you just renamed.
That's it! You will hear the file, when the game begins, at first.
2b. If you have the AOM Titan version and prefer playing Atlantean culture, go to the ".../Age of Mythology/sound/xpack/xmusic" folder and rename the file "a matt named kittens.mp3" into "a matt named kittens.mp3.bak". Then rename the cello suite mp3 file into "a matt named kittens.mp3" and copy it into this directory. That's it!
Enjoy!

BTW, you can do this with any mp3 file. But, always rename your original AOM mp3 files or make a copy of it.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:402
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:2.90 MB