Multiplayer Scenarios » Vampires by Hessu

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Vampires by Hessu

Author File Description
Hessu
File Details
# of Players: 5 (3 vs. 2)
Version: AoM: The Titans
Dark times have came and all because of the vampires (pl 4-5). But three vampire hunters (pl 1-3) still resist mighty of the vampires.

This is my newest multiplayer scenario where I got idea from Escapes. WHAT from escapes??!! OK don't misunderstand I also think all escape maps have extremely poor guality. But this scenario is same with a lot of extra flavors. So I hope you bother to read this display to end. The biggest new thing is when vampires or their helpers kills one of the vampire hunter he become one of the vampires also and enemy to all vampire hunters.

Some things what scenario includes:

- Great atmosphered 300x300 map

- Vampire hunters got building mode and fíghting mode which they can change when ever they want to.

- Super mirror towers

- Relics, who ever pick a relic get cool prize.

- Shop where vampires hunter can buy restoration, spider eggs, better towers or a get away car.

- Vampires got 30 min to kill all vampire hunters until the sun rise

- Vampire hunters can also win if they get vampire's super relic to safety point

- Cool intro cinematic IMO :P

- And ability to get player to your own side like I already told.

One thing what is annoying in all escapes I have played is that hunters are really hard to win them. In this scen it totally isn't so I have played this game many times and only twice I have stayed a live 30 mins. Every other time I have came one of the vampires.
===============================================

Update

I have updated a bit of the map and it name is now vampires. Things what have been fixed:

-Faster building

-Hunters attack and hitpoint is two times better but they don't get so much units. Wich will make the scenario more exiting.

-When vampire hunters pick the super relic their get away car comes really slow. So you have to move the relic by foot.

-When vampire heroes pick the super relic they can't move. So they can't move the relic anymore.

-Some fixing on terrain and other things

-Vampire hunter fighting mode guys are much better so are the vampires.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
TheMightyLemon
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
It was a great game. There were absolutly no glitches or problems in the game.

Balance: 4
It has good balance considering that most hunters NEVER win ever. In this game the hunters win a lot. The problem is that the game now shifts in favor for the hunter with the vampire killers having a 20% chance of winning.

Creativity: 5
Very creative. This idea is completely original. This is one of the most original scenarios out there.

Map Design: 5
This was my favorite part. You incorporated red gaia lush and those dead civilians together to make it look like they died from the vampires. I also like how the city looked. It actually looked more like a city than most Sims. I also like the dark sky and the dreary town. It made me SO scared.

Story/Instructions: 5
Great story. The beginning cinematic had a good mix of music and angle creating a perfect view. The part where the camera moves behind the man and kills him like a vampire would was ingenious. The beginning cinematic was also very instructional telling everybody what to do. The beginning cinematic was also very scary that I was really scared.

Additional Comments:
Very good scenario although the hunters need to be slightly weakened or maybe make the relic slow down heroes because in no time the relic is there.
Hessu
File Author
Thanks a lot from your review. I already though that I get 0 comments thought I have seen so much trouble to this scenario. I'm really happy it made you scared because it was my goal to make it scary. People please more reviews and comments.
Maybe I could do something about the balance. But there is couple places where is much easierto stay alive. Also picking relics and buying upgrades is not a bad idea.

[Edited on 02/23/05 @ 04:13 AM]

TheMightyLemon What upgrades are for the vampire killers? I never saw one. Only saw one for the hunters.
Hessu
File Author
There is shop on corner of the city where you can buy restoration, spider eggs, better tower, and get awaycar. You can see the prizes from the flag in front of.
TheMightyLemon Problem is that those don't really help you. Maybe make some changes to this FABULOUS map. Make the Mega Relic slow down heroes. Use the method similar in Gangsta Wars. The hunters can get the relic there really fast. You should also give vampire hunters more favor to build more mirror towers. Also make a slightly increased build rate for the vampire hunters.
Hessu
File Author
I made some updates. (Read from up) So I hope you all can re-download
TheMightyLemon Have you played Gangsta Wars? With the slowing units like hero Jason. Well you could make it alter Kemsyt and Gargarensis. Check the Design place with tips on the relic.
Canadian_Bro themightylemon and hessu...you guys rate and play and comment what seems to be alot of games...I am wondering if you would like to be a part of our design team...repley please!..in the mean time im gona play your map....it's great!

[Edited on 03/20/05 @ 12:15 PM]

TheMightyLemon Problem is that I can't ........ design well. I can rate and stuff so you could just let me playtest and give ideas to your games. I just don't like joining design teams if I can't design well. :P
Hessu
File Author
No thank you... Im not even canadian! But I can help you if you need help with triggers or something.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0