Multiplayer Scenarios » Vampires by Hessu

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Vampires by Hessu

Author File Description
Hessu
File Details
# of Players: 5 (3 vs. 2)
Version: AoM: The Titans
Dark times have came and all because of the vampires (pl 4-5). But three vampire hunters (pl 1-3) still resist mighty of the vampires.

This is my newest multiplayer scenario where I got idea from Escapes. WHAT from escapes??!! OK don't misunderstand I also think all escape maps have extremely poor guality. But this scenario is same with a lot of extra flavors. So I hope you bother to read this display to end. The biggest new thing is when vampires or their helpers kills one of the vampire hunter he become one of the vampires also and enemy to all vampire hunters.

Some things what scenario includes:

- Great atmosphered 300x300 map

- Vampire hunters got building mode and fíghting mode which they can change when ever they want to.

- Super mirror towers

- Relics, who ever pick a relic get cool prize.

- Shop where vampires hunter can buy restoration, spider eggs, better towers or a get away car.

- Vampires got 30 min to kill all vampire hunters until the sun rise

- Vampire hunters can also win if they get vampire's super relic to safety point

- Cool intro cinematic IMO :P

- And ability to get player to your own side like I already told.

One thing what is annoying in all escapes I have played is that hunters are really hard to win them. In this scen it totally isn't so I have played this game many times and only twice I have stayed a live 30 mins. Every other time I have came one of the vampires.
===============================================

Update

I have updated a bit of the map and it name is now vampires. Things what have been fixed:

-Faster building

-Hunters attack and hitpoint is two times better but they don't get so much units. Wich will make the scenario more exiting.

-When vampire hunters pick the super relic their get away car comes really slow. So you have to move the relic by foot.

-When vampire heroes pick the super relic they can't move. So they can't move the relic anymore.

-Some fixing on terrain and other things

-Vampire hunter fighting mode guys are much better so are the vampires.
Pages: « First « 1 [2]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
HYPHY_LEADER Playability: 5
(This game has a fully active playable ability. You are either 1 person or the other in this game.)

Balance: 5
(The Balance was great! Everything is ok in this game!)

Creativity: 5
(Lots of eyecandy. great idea of vampires and people. Hope to see a sequel.)

Map Design: 5
(im speecheless...its great!)

Story/Instructions: 5
(the story was awesome Hessu instructed on how to play and everything...Cinematics were absolutely perfect!)

Additional Comments:
HOPE TO SEE A SEQUEL!!! maybe with werewolves and people or somehting!

[Edited on 06/09/06 @ 01:45 PM]

Kill_Power your review is crap is must be detele
Milkman Matty
(id: Khan And Steak)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
Its great I enjoyed it heaps, there was no lag in the map at all even with the camera angles. it was heaps of fun and I still play it on LAN with all my friends, You've made one incredible map my firend.

Balance: 4
This game is great and is a treasure to play, but just like one of the past reviews by themightylemon the relci is too easy to get out and into the set place, also the vampires are a bit too easy, player one can kill the vampires by himself with a bit of tactics.

Very good! When I saw the title, I thougt for sure that you would have to DL another unit to be the Vampire, but alas I over looked the lampade. I also peticually liked the woods and the dead people as it made an impact into the feel of the scen. in any case, very well done

Loved it, The way that you incoperated the woods with the city and put a farm, with a dungoen/cave and the vampires castle is very well intergated.

The cinematic did make me scared, Much more then every other map maked did. It used camera angles really well, and incorperated editor sounds that made the expericence just that bit more scary. The Instructions were also really easy to follow and were straight forward. good job loved the map

Additional Comments:
Congratulations ~ Khan
darkguardain Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

(Insert Balance analysis here)

(Insert Creativity analysis here)

(Insert Map Design analysis here)

(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
the map you made is amazing its so well done its my fav map out of all the ones i have played online i hope you will be making a lot more like that one. i seen the screenshot of it to and there really good to

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 09:23 AM]

Chris_yamaha This is one snazzy scenario!

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 09:23 AM]

adam12341845 Playability: 4
eventually gets boring

Balance: 4
fair but theres passage tat leads strait to relic around water

new and not copied

Map Design: 4
like i said block off the route that leads around water

easy to follow map

Additional Comments:
I like the shop mamby add in some events?

[Edited on 12/18/08 @ 06:39 AM]

Yeebaagooon
Staff
adam12341845, your review has been deleted because it does not comply with the review guidelines. Please read them.

http://aom.heavengames.com/reviewguide

:)
Powerdrone311 Honestly, this is one of my favorite multiplayer maps! It's a shame that it's rarely hosted

I also find it interesting that this "Escape" game is rarely hosted when it is more balanced than escapes such as 3999's.

Excellent work! Keep at it!
batugun Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

(Insert Balance analysis here)

(Insert Creativity analysis here)

Map Design: 4
(Insert Map Design analysis here)

Story/Instructions: 1
(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:

[Edited on 12/24/11 @ 11:40 AM]

Pages: « First « 1 [2]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown