Author File Description
pftq
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
MYTHIC COPS 1
by PFTQ

Streamable Video version available at www.pftq.com/mythiccops

========================
"Mythic Cops" is a wacky story of two cops (Jacobble Stone & Carshoo Lase) attempting to catch a dark and powerful sorceror named Sorrowman - for speeding over the 5 MPH speed limit on Highway LoLoL. The chase leads our two characters from their home in Greece to dark and creepy caves. In their attempts to write Sorrowman a ticket, the two policemen may find themselves in an crazier adventure than they bargained for.

===========================

INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOUND IN THE README FILE. TO OPEN THE ZIP FILE, HAVE A ZIP PROGRAM SUCH AS WinZip(www.winzip.com)

For more info and screenshots, go to
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=13&tn=21101&f=13,21101,0,365&st=0

(copy and paste the URL into the address bar)
===========================
CHANGES FROM VERSION 0-75 (previously available version)(2/7/05 version)
- 2 new outtakes (Sorrowman falls into trap, Sorrowman holds up traffic)
- More scenery added and scenes now look very "lively."
- Few extra tweaks (boulders falling over unexpectedly).
- Few "lame" jokes removed or editted.
==========================
NOTE ON MYTHIC COPS 2: Unfortunately, due to lack of interest, Mythic Cops 2 has been cancelled.

However you can find more movies by me at www.pftq.com
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
PharaohZ Nice cinematic. I liked the Reinforcments bit!
Tyler_2319
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
No bugs, lags, ect. to speak of. Cinematic moved from scene to scene and shot to shot smoothly.

Balance: 5
Same as above.

Creativity: 5
Very creative story idea and pretty good jokes as well as things I never would have thought of using in a cinematic, the monkeys for example. Also thought the Methane Chickens was funny and I don't know how you came up with that idea, but it was a good one.

Map Design: 5
From the cave to the volcano, the entire map was spot-on perfect.

Story/Instructions: 5
Again, the story was very creative. It was a funny cinematic that kept me very much interested and continued to suprise me throughout the whole cinematic. I never was bored and I could never predict what would happen next.

Additional Comments: Best cinematic I have viewed to date. This is a must-download for everyone.
gunnarxxx The map was great, the best movie i ever seen!!

But i have one questoin, i hope someone can anserw me. I always get irriteted when i see movie with a lot of cool camrea angels. becaus i have noon idea how i change the camrea angels!! How can i change the camrea so i can se the units from the side??

Ps i know my enlish not very good!
pftq
File Author
You'd do alot better posting in the forum's question thread. ;)

There's no short answer (it depends). Generally the a and z keys change your pitch. Ctrl+alt+c unlocks the camera.
gunnarxxx thanks, i dident find any question thread... where is it?
pftq
File Author
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,23267,0,365
DFL_Dregornn ROFL If i could give a 10 i would WONDERFUL job

[Edited on 09/18/06 @ 07:56 PM]

The Xurdin Playability: 5
Simply awesome! You made a quality scenario!

Balance: 5
Very nicely put together.

Creativity: 5
I haven't seen a scenario quite like this.

Map Design: 5
In the editor, no. Game, yes! Good camera tracks.

Story/Instructions: 5
Very original.

Additional Comments:
Overall: A fantabulous scenario.

[Edited on 09/30/06 @ 10:34 AM]

Lord Basse
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
PLAYABILITY: 5
I enjoyed this movie a lot. It's actionpacked and filled with jokes and loads of humour and tricks, using the effects of the AoM editor very well. The first time I saw this I laughed a lot. When I watched it today, I still kept laughing at many of the jokes and tricks used. So this has a certain replay value. I think I've watched it 5 times or more and I'm still not tired of it. There was no lag, no misses, nothing whatsoever, and the good use of tricks from the game mixed with the humorous story, it makes it one of my favourite movies in AoM.
There isn't really much more to say. Since there's no bugs or anything there's little to write, and the cut-scene was hilarious from beginning to the end. An obvious 5

BALANCE: 5
Since it's a pure cinematic, or cut-scene as I'm used to call it, there are no playable elements and no way to judge the balance. The review guidelines therefore say it should get a direct 5.

CREATIVITY: 5
The authour has used a load of tricks making this map. From the speeder racing down people, to the heroizing and deheroizing, volcanoes spitting people and lots of other things, I can just say that this is very creative. The whole theme is, to my knowledge, all new and the authour uses a good way to present the jokes and pretty much everything in the cut-scene. Each scene has one or more creative aspects, both in trick-, design- and/or joke-way. I can simply just conclude into a 5

MAP DESIGN: 5
Everything was very well made and it was a pleasure to watch. The design suits the cut-scene and the theme very well and it's overall very good made. It's simple yet clever, from the very beginning to the end. In conclusion, a perfect enviroment for the theme and the cut-scene. A 5

STORY & INSTRUCTIONS: 5
There aint much to say about the instructions, since you dont need any to start the cut-scene and watch it to the end. The story however is cretive, well built up, filled with humour and lots of jokes, turning points, creative aspects, nostalgic moments, such as when Sorrowman tells Carshoo he's his father. It was a great pleasure to follow the two cops in their 'quest' to fine Sorrowman for 5$, leading to the death of pretty much all of the police force, a bunch of chickens and more people. Nothing but a 5 is fair here.

OVERALL: Hilarious

IN CLOSING: An actionpacked, creative and simply hilarious cut-scene/movie. A recommended download for everyone.
Bubble bum The first part was funny and the last part was to i laughed alot!nice work keep it up
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.8
Balance5.0