Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » Escape Free build (Omni)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Escape Free build (Omni)

Author File Description
greyshark
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
You've probably played a sheep escape before. This version is different in a number of ways, which, in my view, make it the best escape.

There are no cliffs, meaning bases can be built across the entire map, hence the name 'free build'. These leads to a freedom not experienced in previous escape games. Bases must be build using much more strategy.

The hunters get omniesence, which, in my opinion, is a major reason hunters have fun on this map. Another reason is that they get their own characters which they can build up over the course of the game, which means a progressively harder difficuly level for the hunted. These factors prevent the hunters from becoming frustrated.

In conclusion, you will probably not go back to a sheep escape after playing this map. I haven't.

PLAYERS: Players 1-4 vs. players 5 and 6. All players should be Kronos (to allow timeshifting).
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Canadian_Bro hmmm..sounds quite interesting dude...ill DL and see what i think
greyshark
File Author
You made up your mind yet, dude?
Great Fox
(id: Wolfenheim)
Awww, man! This sounds really cool but whenever I try to sign on to ESO it says something like "The ESO server isn't responding." I don't even have a screen name on there yet because of this. Can someone help me so I can start downloading multiplayer scenarios? If I can get it to work I will definetely download it.
Great Fox
(id: Wolfenheim)
Forget it. My name on there is now Demonic_Werewolf if anyone is wondering.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:156
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:33.90 KB
Added:02/27/05