Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Terrain X Mod 2

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Terrain X Mod 2

Author File Description
reyk TERRAIN X MOD 2

This mod file contains 168 new environmental elements for TT, of those, >109 are also usable for AoM.
However when using this with AoM, some of the new forests, cliffs and waters for TT are not shown or not shown correctly.

37 new cliffs
61 new forests
70 new waterbodies

The files are tested online, no errors are found!

Somebody who hasn´t this file can also play Your own scenarios with this new cliffs/forests/waterbodies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zeeky_Bomb WOOT first dl!
Anyway, all these are pretty cool - expected kinda i dont really know what, found some LOTR stuff in there too :P

Anyway, great job!

[Edited on 03/15/05 @ 11:14 PM]

Anastasoulis I DL of course anything from Reyk must be good.
Question: is it compatible with Auron's terrain mod?
I'll try it tonight and give my opinion tommorow.
reyk
File Author
It´s not compartible with Auron´s ... Either or!
ArchNidhogg
(id: Mouse Overlord)
omg... it works online!?! Sounds amazing! As usual. =D I'll download immediately.

[Edited on 03/16/05 @ 03:39 PM]

ArchNidhogg
(id: Mouse Overlord)
Rating
Rating: 5
This is another great tool by Ryek! The new cliff tools make hills look very blended in with their environment, and the new forest tool makes creating detailed forests much, much easier than before. The water tools also feature a wide variety of new environments. This tool will surely raise the map design standards of any scenario that employs it.

Additional Comments:
Great! It achieves its purpose well. Hopefully the AOE3 editor will feature advanced stuff like this. Its improved from the last terrain X mods (which also got 5 stars).

[Edited on 03/16/05 @ 04:04 PM]

Christopher_Kott WoW it does work online nice job reyk very nice indeed.
Anastasoulis
Rating
Rating: 5
Of course it's great, you've even added a few more terrains, like the new waters etc. I also liked that you've put the old-standard terrains with capital letters and left the mods with small letters, and also added P for passable.

Additional Comments:
Unfortunately it's not compatible with Auron's terrain mod, even though I can still "see" his stairs, wood, etc. terrains after installing yours.
I don't understand why you didn't include his terrains also in your new cliff, forest, water, xml (or is it xmb) terrains files?

Another question, which ones of the waters are fordable-passable as the Egyptian shallow for land units?
Canadian_Dawwg Yeah! Finally a mod that works online! Im DL
IcoTheTitan
Rating
GJ
reyk
File Author
Thanks very much !!

@Anastasoulis: send to me an @ and I will send You a version with your desired files of Auron's Mod (together with my Mods).

I´m sorry, but Auron hasn´t ask me, to make a Mod together or extend my TXM 1.1 !

[Edited on 03/24/05 @ 01:29 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:7,119