Multiplayer Scenarios » CastleWorld

Download File Post Review Post Comment

CastleWorld

Author File Description
OxCart
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
This map is not by me but by Grande4 (known also as "Mago Merlino") and OttyGiummy that both left this scenario incomplete some time ago. Later they sent it to me and to another designer, Ganesh, and we finished the map but we have never had the possibility to test it online because of our slow internet connections. As a consequence the map probably has to be balanced and the possible errors showed by the testing have to be fixed.
Whoever wants can correct this scenario and can post it again in the download section with his/her nick with the only restriction to write in the file description of the corrected version that this map was conceived and mostly created by Grande4 and OttyGiummy and completed by Ganesh and obviously by the volunteer in question.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Out Reach
(id: newreach268)
woo i get first download for the first time ever in all your faces guys who normally do!
Out Reach
good god aahhhhhh! it looks great! but your going to need gods own computer and broadband to run that online!

WARNING
-------

this map will kill your computer if you computer has the miminamam spec for the game. even when your offline.

this will set your computer on fire if you play this through a 56k modem online.
igotproblems Lol - who has 56k???????????
CaveTown 56k is what dial up has, but I have 8m.

[Edited on 04/03/05 @ 12:09 PM]

Gentleman Lol, congats, you made the first fire hazard scenerio in the world! Well done, I don't want to risk getting killed so I probaly shouldn't dl it.
LuCkyMaN Lol?What is it about?
Wow lol theres an idea.Escaping a FireHazard!Would make a good addition to any scenario.

[Edited on 04/03/05 @ 11:22 PM]

Hikari
(id: echowinds)
Woah, I actually have that idea and its half done in my scenario. Not that I am going to finish it, but meh.
Out Reach
hey its a great map, but if i said its got more stuff than a world map, in about half the space, you can imagine the lag to load any part of the screen online...
superadamwo lol:complain to microsoft::waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!I want a new fan for my computer>:'(
Then mabye it wont happen.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:168
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:465.40 KB