Download File Post Review Post Comment

TCBD3: Hippolyta's Story/ The Councils Bad Decision 3

Author File Description
CaveTown
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 19
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is the final part to my campaigns, it's really good, is what some of my testers say. The Councils Bad Decision 3 is what this is.
My campaign TCBD3: Hippolyta's Story is a big 16 playable scenario campaign, It's the final in the three series of my The Councils Bad Decision campaigns

Story: The end of the TCBD's, atleast of the three series. Ickh a great wizard is trying to destroy or take over the world, whatever his demented mind thinks, and only Hippolyta can defeat him. The Councilmen die, just before Ickh escapes. The monsters killed the Councilmen so Ickh could escape. Ickh was a Trojan, he was burned to death by the Trojans for being a wizard, but he was granted a wish for one more spell, the Trojans thought nothing happened, but soon the world would be covered in the monsters. Also his final spell made Helen come to Troy, so the Greeks came and destroyed Troy, or so say the Ancient scriptures of Ickh, in the parts of an Ancient yellow city, that used to be all over the world.

Here is a link to the forum for it.

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,21324,0,10

Zion Studios Production...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
CaveTown
File Author
UPDATE: NOW INCLUDES MORE STUFF.
James Right Playability: 4
This was a very playable campaign, it had good difficulty levels, advancing was no problem at all and in the whole campaign I had the feeling I wanted to keep on playing it. Good overall.

Balance: 5
Balance was also very very good, with well balanced difficulty levels, on both easy AND Titan, different tasks to be completed, some I had never or hardly ever before seen in any campaign.

Creativity: 4
As the other two TCBD campaigns, this one was also very creative. The story was pretty original, and so were the most things you had to do.

Map Design: 4
You designed it better then the other TCBD parts. Unlike those parts, this one is not to packed with animals. Improvement one. Second of all: I believe that the use of rocks etc. was good enough. One thing, though: The campaign was sometimes played a little too much on the edge of the map.

Story/Instructions: 4
Your story was good, original, and perfectly well connected by your cinematics. The story is easy understood, but it is advised though to download the first two parts of TCBD in order to understand the story.

Additional Comments: Keep up the good work. Please take my advise though and make the scenario occur less on the borders of a map.

[Edited on 04/12/05 @ 03:44 PM]

CaveTown
File Author
Thanks James Right.
CaveTown
File Author
UPDATE: SOME SCENARIOS WERE FIXED UP, THE CREDITS ARE IN THE CAMPAIGN NOW.
CaveTown
File Author
Please people atleast rate this, or comment on this or something.
LuCkyMaN Ahhh.Well James Right's review was right hehehe
CaveTown
File Author
exacly!!!!!! lol.
James Right Just like my name. Well, then again, I'm always right :)
Jono2004 if you like this campaign visit our design team, www.s9.invisionfree.com/zion_studios
Hikari
(id: echowinds)
Why does CaveTown's campaign only get reviewed by James Right? You know, James Right's review will be slighty biased. It's human nature.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,484
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:3.60 MB