Multiplayer Scenarios » Rebellion.

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Rebellion.

Author File Description
Ram_mg
File Details
# of Players: 5
Version: AoM: The Titans
5 adventurers set out on the path to fame and fortune and a case of mistaken identity may just get them there faster than they ever dreamed...

A rivalry between two brothers gets out of hand when one tries to obtain the book of the dead from Set's ancient lost temple, it's up to you and your teammates to stop him before he can or kill him if he does!

This is a re-make of my popular RPG "A1"

updated and improved for use with the titans

containing 6 missions ranging from easy to titan, the game will require experience,skillz and most importantly great team work to complete

playing time aprox. 1 hr

do not expect to win on your first few attempts
and make sure you and your team mates read all objectives and hints and the initial spotlight for more detailed info

ive spent many hours making the map a pleasure to behold (tons of eye candy)

its very important for the overall feel of the game that all players (1,2,3,4,6) and the two computer players (5 and 7) are all EGYPTIAN

computer player 5 should be Isis and computer player 7 should be Set. human players can be any EGYPTIAN god they like

this could well be the most challenging single map, multiplayer RPG ever made, you be the judge

and please

LEAVE A REVIEW or comment at least
(it takes alot of effort to build these maps and designers NEED feedback to make improvements)

thankyou for choosing to d/l "Rebellion"
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ram_mg
File Author
some of the changes (amoungs others)i have made In this version of my map are:
A few less God Powers for the human players and a few more for the comp players so the game is definately more difficult now.
Once you get to know the map a little, you will see that you need to communicate well and plan your attacks together before hand. Dont expect this RPG to be a pushover.

also there is an old man near a shrine, somwhere between mission 4 and 5, he will ask you a riddle when you find him, answer correctly and you can each choose between 1 of 3 God Powers (do this by typing in chat)

Some clearer objectives and hints have been added as well as some triggers fixed that were not working

To read Auron2's reveiw of my AoM version, find my map called "A1(final edit)"

please feel free to leave a review or comment, it makes designers "all warm and fuzzy" when we know or work is appreciated ;)
and helps with our future projects (to make better maps for you peeps)

for bug reporting (shouldnt be any, but just in case) email me : tfgrabe@hotmail.com

[Edited on 05/18/05 @ 03:02 AM]

Ram_mg
File Author
hmm. ive just read a post that says "chat contains" triggers with 4+ players online can cause Out of Sync errors.

as this map contains those triggers, i would like to know, is this happening to any of you?
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
omg! hey ramp mg! its been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggg time since i last seen you around here!

what happened with ya!? i'll be happy to review this updated scenario! ilooved your previous first version!

[Edited on 04/10/10 @ 03:43 PM]

Ram_mg
File Author
hi auron,
work has keep me very busy for past couple of years but i got some time so i tweaked the map a little (i listened to the suggestions you made in last review, im hoping the instructions are clearer now), although ive still got to work on the cinamatics and dialog a bit.
please let me know if the "chat contains" triggers are causing OOS, as i currently cant play titans online, THX

[Edited on 05/24/05 @ 07:24 PM]

Auron_
well i cant play online either.....i've made mods which i have installed and i cant play online.
Ram_mg
File Author
.....what can i say to that but....LOL...
as much as i value your review, you know that without playing the game online you cant give a fair one, so just leave some comments of how you found it during testing, i'll email you some cheats i added for use during testing, it'll make it easier for one player.

to everyone other than auron , LEAVE A GOD DAMN REVIEW, good or bad, u lazy buggers, let ppl know is it crap or is it ok?

eheheh, yes ive been on teh wine an im pissed as....BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Auron, just a tip, try partitioning*(spelled as it sounds not as it is) your hard drive, so that you have your mod vers. on one H/D and the std. on the other, then on boot up, you select the version you want to have active. Kapeesh?

[Edited on 05/26/05 @ 08:20 AM]

Auron_
i'll review it, and i have reviewed other MP scenarios without playing online.

Just give me time.......i've been really really busy in outside life. by next thrusday i'll get a day off my part time job, and next monday i got no school, so prolly those days i might be able to review it.
Ram_mg
File Author
as a final note before going offline for a few months,

the game could be completed with only 3 human players if need be, BUT it will be very hard

if you can though, set up the game as:

P1=human-egypt
P2=human-egypt
P3=human-egypt
P4=human-egypt
P5=computer-Isis
P6=human-egypt
P7=computer-Set

if u cant fill all human slots then just fill them with comp and they will stay dormant

anyway H/F and see you all in a few months.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:243
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:455.32 KB
Added:05/17/05