Author File Description
GreenLiquid
(id: gummyWorm)
File Details
# of Players: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
POWER ESCAPE!
------------
Tired of boring escape games? Tired of unbalanced escape games? This is the next generation of escape! POWER ESCAPE is wild, fun, unique, and balanced. Here's what to expect:

- Hunters need strategy like never before! Hunters have to match the right unit to the right job... using fanatics vs towers is bad, behemoths are good if the base is nearby, etc.

- God powers for both sides make the game chaotic and fun! Watch out for an Implode or Lightning storm!

- Random meteor showers!

- The hunters continue to get more and more bonuses, making things harder for the escapees. Keeps the hunters going strong the entire game!

- Nooks and crannys in lots of strange shapes, giving the escapees more places to hide. But watch out: some areas have back routes!

Also included, as a bonus, is an escape instructions and strategy guide for people who are new to the escape world. It's reccomended you read it even if you're experienced, so you can learn what to expect in POWER ESCAPE!!

Please comment and/or review. If you have suggestions or compliments, this is the place to do them!

Have fun,
gummyWorm
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
X Man Sethy hmm sounds good. il dl and maby review later(tho i barly review lol).
faustthedark wow sounds great to bad i dont have titans though
MaD_MuNkY Playability: 4
Escapes are Fun for most everyone except the last player, but this one is fun for the last player

Balance: 3
As always, it is VERY difficult to get the balance right because teams are 4 vs 1 with different goals, but with your added additions is pretty well balanced but i dont think escapes can ever get over a 4 in this area

Creativity: 1
Basicly fixed up an old scenario...i dont see any creativity there

Map Design: 2
Flat plane with some cliff terrain, flowers and flags

Story/Instructions: 4
Well described but they come at you kind of fast at the begining. Other than them being fast the green underlined text adds a nice touch.

Additional Comments:
its ok...I have never really been fond of escapes, because most of them look like they were thrown together in 10 minutes! A good scenario takes time...With some work and maybe a new map design and some creativity this scenario could work. Also try adding finishing touches like music and more eyecandy!

Good Job Gummy!

[Edited on 06/07/05 @ 09:29 AM]

GreenLiquid
File Author
Thanks for the review.. but you need 3 sentences in each category.
Great Fox
(id: Wolfenheim)
Playability: 5
This is definitly a fun game to play. I enjoyed the new features in the game, like the god powers and such. I don't think I'll play ant of the other escapes after this one.

Balance: 4
It is always hard to get a balanced game when you've got a large team against a small team. Even so, it is more balanced than usual escapes which makes it more fun and less people resign.

Creativity: 4
The only reason this isn't a five is because there have been tons of escapes done before. And the only reason it isn't a 1 is because of all the awesome new features you added. I love it!

Map Design: 5
Great job with the map, gummy. It actually has features to it, unlike most (or all) other escapes I've played. This is a lot more fun than a maze-type map, or a blank one.

Story/Instructions: 4
Like always, there really isn't a story to an escape game. But that doesn't ever take the fun out of a game, and the directions are clear. Even a first-time player could understand the concept.

Additional Comments:
Overall, grood job. (great and good) But mostly GREAT!

[Edited on 10/20/06 @ 09:41 PM]

Canadian_Bro how can this b better than hereos chronicles?
GreenLiquid
File Author
because 4.6 > 4.5
Canadian_Dawwg ohh thats why thanks!
Gaurdian_112 Umm yeah.
Hikari
(id: echowinds)
Really, some people review too lax.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2