Single Player Scenarios » The Early Raids On Scotland

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Early Raids On Scotland

Author File Description
Citrus Caesar
(id: The Guarding One)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Snow fell heavily on the small, tidy hovels that were part of the isolated Scottish settlement. For the inhabitants, fear was ever part of their lives. They feared that the bloodthirsty bandits from across the cold black ocean will strike again. But they were right to be afraid- the Norsemen were closer than they thought. For just on the horizon, smoke was billowing. Another settlement was being torched. The celtic army must get its act together quickly- for the fate of Scotland.

Just copy and paste the file into the Age of Mythology Scenario folder in My Games in My Documents.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Tinus sounds good! I review this! And a good one to! Not the 2.6 wich is not worth for my rpg!
Citrus Caesar
File Author
I have got another scenario on the way, and it is called "The Wrath Of Set" Do not miss it!
Citrus Caesar
File Author
Woo! 30 downloads. Could someone review please!
Citrus Caesar
File Author
I will go back inside my box now.
Glitch

I'll check it out

[Edited on 06/23/05 @ 07:00 AM]

Citrus Caesar
File Author
What do you mean?
Glitch -----

[Edited on 06/23/05 @ 07:00 AM]

Isengrim very good, indeed. i found it a nice change of pace compared to the long hard and extremely (almost too much) eyecandy and messing around (i.e. enlarging, moving objects around etc) that you find in the latest scenarios.

the early raids on scotland kept me entertained and wanting to see more whilst keeping a more down to earth approach to design, much like the official scenarios that come with AoM...

...If i was rating this scenario, i would give it 4.7/8, something like that...

Isengrim
Citrus Caesar
File Author
I try and space my scenarios out like in the AOM ones as well. I don't put loads of things together in one place, etc. I designed my latest scenario, The wrath Of Set in a way that is similar to the scenarios in AOM.

Thanks for the encouraging comment Isengrim

[Edited on 06/25/05 @ 02:50 PM]

Isengrim no problem... it is a good, solid scenario, and it deserves good feedback ;)

Isengrim
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:606
Favorites: [Who?]0