New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

AOM clock

Author File Description
Out Reach
(id: newreach268)
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
the answer is the AOM clock! this interesting little scenario starts at 12 midnight and continues to tell the correct time (if you started it at 12 midnight) until you quit! this is a good example of what you can do with quest vars.

NEW V1 - you can now set the starting hour!

comming soon V2 - in V2 ill try and let you set the minutes

(possible version 3 will make it a menu background.)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
GreenLiquid
(id: gummyWorm)
Sounds cool... but probably not a good idea to start it at 12 midnight, because most people aren't up that late/ go to bed around that time. I guess I'll review in the morning, since I still have about 10 hours until..
Paperfriend You should make this a background with eyecandy
Hikari
(id: echowinds)
It should go to Misc files.
help911 Wut would we do with this dos it replace the old clock or just tell time on a senario?
faustthedark sounds sweet but all i want is the version 3 when it comes out for a background

P.S. ppl i have the titans now so i will be commenting on titan stuff now but i cant seem to be able to go play online so i will not be makin titan scnerios i will stay with makin scenrios with the normal version because i cant go online with titans so i cant play test my multiplayer scerios

[Edited on 06/18/05 @ 11:07 AM]

Out Reach
(id: newreach268)
File Author
why not make single player scenarioes or campaigns? you can go alot more other the top as theres no lag. anyhow thanks for all downloads, and yes i think it should go is the Misc. files.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:244
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:41.44 KB
Added:06/16/05