Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tiny Supremacy

Author File Description
GreenLiquid
(id: gummyWorm)
File Details
# of Players: 4 players
Version: AoM: The Titans
Are you tired of the same old supremacy games? This is a very unique game in that it is TINY of course, and also you get unlimited resources! Mix and match strategies to achieve victory on tiny.

-Tiny is literally very tiny, your most important resource is simply space.

-Fun and certainly a change from what you may be used to playing.

-The TINY map size means quick downloads to others on ESO. The average DL time is about 1-2 seconds!!

Instructions are very simple. Just pick your favorite civilazation (Norse tends to do well on this map, just try to rush Ulfs), and start the game! TINY works well in games of FFA or 2v2.

Please drop by a comment, review, post your favorite strategies, whatever, and thanks for checking out TINY!

-gummyWorm

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Anastasoulis Just DLed it to be first for once
Tinus
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance5.0
Creativity3.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 3
If you build up you will have little place. So not really fun..

Balance: 5
Everyone has the same in the beginning so everyone is equel with a sentinal.

Creativity: 3
Wel.. Not much to say exactly about this..
Only that the map may a little TOO small.. Its no fun anyomore - you have no place to build.

Map Design: 3
Only the map was covered with diffirent terreins. This was the good point. But there were no hills etc. and remember - the smaller the map in MP the less lagging. So i find there can be more eye-candy.

Story/Instructions: 4
The story is build&destroy. There are not really strategies to use because it is to tiny for that..

Additional Comments:
Overall.. not bad but it could have been better. You can make the map largere because this is to small to play on!
GreenLiquid
File Author
Thanks for review... but remember you need at least 3 sentences in each category.
Tinus ow sorry - i didn't knew that. The map is so tiny... you can't say much about it.. sorry - and thanx now i know it.
MrMaestro It's a very cool idea, I always love maps like that when you are cramped for space. There is just somthing that appeals to me.

Can you possibly put the towncenters in the corners, instead of a few spaces out? It makes for a lot of dead space, and when you finally need it, you really wish you had some more space.

Im thinking maybe reducing the range of the tc's attack slightly, because I just didn't have the space for everything past heroic. Market, Armory and Temple already take up most of the space you have. And when you factor in even 5 houses... your luckly if you can get a military building in there without taking fire from the enemy. Then again, resources are free, so you can repair buildings for nothing. Interesting.

A lot of strategies popped into my head when I opened the map. There was a similar scenario in Warcraft II I used to play many years back. It brought back memories. I like it :).
roguewolf Hnnn... Was it just me, or was this game far too easy? First of all, in my case, the other players didnt even begin to form an army (or do anything of the sort). They just stood around, waiting for something to happen, with no improvements etc. being made at the tc... They did nothing... Which kind of pissed me off... The concept was good, but I think that you need to make it so that the other 3 players of the game actually do stuff! XD I know I sound a tad bit retarded in saying this, but I expected much more from this game... (I dont think that it was something on my end that made the other players unresponsive and pretty much vegetative XD)
GreenLiquid
File Author
Did you play this on single player or multiplayer? This is supposed to be played on ESO.
Chris_yamaha Playability: 1
(This is not a game I wish to be playing all the time)

Balance: 4
(Everyone has a 25% of winning)

Creativity: 2
(No eyecandy,just a map,no theme,so,not much creativity)

Map Design: 2
(Once again,just a small map)

Story/Instructions: 2
(There is nothing to teach about,but for beginners who just started playing,they need to quickly realise they need to build and destroy quickly)

Additional Comments: Yes,not very good at all...

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 09:30 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance5.0