Download File Post Review Post Comment

Kill Bill download 1

Author File Description
TOAO_Wacko
File Details
Style: No Style
# of Scenarios: 72
Version: AoM: The Titans
Unfortunately, because the maximum file size for this website is 8MB, and this campaign is so big, I had to split the download into 6 mini downloads. Don’t panic! It is all part of the same campaign, and the instructions on what to do are in the first download.

A little bit about the campaign. It is based on the film "Kill Bill" however does not follow the exact same storyline, all the characters have been changed except for Bill. The campaign has 40 playable scenarios with cinematic scenarios in between most of the scenarios, it is split into 4 chapters of 10 scenarios, each chapter is based on a different civilisation (Norse, Greek, Egyptian, etc). The campaign features some of the original music from "Kill Bill" and includes all the main units (Gaia, the Guardian, Prometheus, ec). It took 1.5 years to make and playtest, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Have fun. Good luck!

Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
marcusi HI, I can't finish the 2.9. The Land of Dreams.scx, I dont know wow to reach Greta ForkBeard, how to pass the rocks or any tips else, I think I have been every where on the map several time, but how to pass the rocks .
And how to use the exavation, and I have found only the head of the Thor hammer??

Thank's for your reply, the campaign is so great, congretulation.
The French
Servant_of_Odin Playability: 5
This is excellent! it's just way past what i could make!

Balance: 4
you put to many Colossi in the Seige of Ikious scenario, but other than that its great.

Creativity: 5
despite the name, it doesn't follow the exact same storyline as the original Kill Bill, so i give this a 5.

Map Design: 4
Most of the scenarios had the same maps as maps from FOTT, The New Atlantis, and the Golden Gift campagin, but the rest were very creative.

Story/Instructions: 5
I couldn't make any better than these.

Additional Comments:
what are your other great campaigns?

[Edited on 08/07/06 @ 10:22 PM]

ThEtOnE hi.
i'm playing your scenarious ad difficult level, but in 1.8 Ragnarok, which strategy should i use??

10000 for Pit points are a lot!
i try to move avay some enemies to free a space where create a passage, very near to pit.
but, then?
no ideas...
I'd like not to restart scenario as easy level...
thanks
roberto
Kronos29 Playability: 5
Okay so it was very playable, changing the difficulty doesn't only mean changing the gameplay elements, the enemies, etc., it mean changing the feel of the game. That's what the campain gave me. Very overwhelming
Balance: 5
Though it was very hard, mind you, it was good, it makes you feel you can do anything and win the campaign.

Very creative. Search the database for kill bill scenarios and others, you'll find a few, or maybe none other than this scenario.

Map Design: 5
Very good map design. At Face-off 2 I felt like I have a real fort. Very good eyecandy.

I always knew what to do, and when i don't i check the objectives and it gives me very good information. If I feel like I'm losing i will check the hints.

Additional Comments:
The only thing i did'nt like about the campaign was it had too many spelling errors and curse words.

[Edited on 11/06/06 @ 05:56 PM]

LordVoldemort1 I have AOM:Gold insted of TT so I can only access the campaigs made from mircosoft,and LTA(I downloded it.) Whitch order should I play this campaign.
That AoM Guy
(id: aom expert)
THIS MUST BE THE BIGGEST CAMPAIGN EVER SUBMITTED!
That AoM Guy
Playability: 5
(Insert Playability analysis here)

(Insert Balance analysis here)

(Insert Creativity analysis here)

(Insert Map Design analysis here)

(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
TOAO_Wacko
File Author
@Marcusi, to use the excavation you need to use the villes you get to "work" on it until you excavate it and then take the sword to greta forkbeard or wherever it is supposed to go (look in objectives banner). And I think you only need to find the head of the thor hammer and take it to the dwarf to get passed the rocks.

@servant_of_odin, Thanks for the comments, yeah I think the siege of ikious was one of my weaker scenarios, and I wasn't very good at mapmaking so I had the use other people's maps as a template for my own. Unfortuntely I don't have any other campagins because I knew after Kill Bill anything I made wouldn't be as good because I put so much time and effort into it.

@ThEtOne, For the Pit on "Ragnarok" you should mass produce hersirs/jarls since only Myth Units come out of the pit. And don't put the passage near the pit for obvious reasons, I think there's plenty of space to the far right of the pit (near the sky passage).

@Kronos29, yeah sorry about teh bad grammar and curse words, but I couldn't think of any other way to make it dramactic without actually having audible dialogue.

@LordVoldermort, you should download all the parts of the campaign and then follow the instructions in Download 1 to install it. If you want to know which order to play the scenarios in then they're in numerical order.

@aom_expert, yeah I think it is the biggest campaign ever which was what I was aiming for.
That AoM Guy
(Insert Playability analysis here)

(Insert Balance analysis here)

(Insert Creativity analysis here)

(Insert Map Design analysis here)

(Insert Story/Instructions analysis here)

Additional Comments:
LordVoldemort1
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
This game is so good it makes me feel i'm actully doing those things. The missions are nice and tough. Unlike other games there isn't a hero must surive trigger but......Cool!

It has lots of balance, For mission 1 you get a handicap for 2 you get starting units and etc.... so even through you might be inferior there's a screat to help you win.

The maps are based on other Rms and the golden gift but you put serects into them that we hardly noticed you edited them at all!

The maps you designed are Rpg styled but many has good challenges and a hidden objective to make it harder.

There isn't a reason for meigous to worship hades and bill to try to rule the world(What do you think he's gonna do if Arkantos dies?) but good anyways.

Additional Comments:

Good for a player who loves a challenge.

[Edited on 05/05/07 @ 02:47 PM]

Pages: « First « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7