Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Resource Hacker

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Resource Hacker

Author File Description
SUPERPALADIN40 This file allows you to modify .DLL files (I think it also works on .EXE files) to, for example, get round the text limit in cinematic dialogs or, for modders, to give a name to a unit. You'll see, the program is easy to use.

First, back up the file to modify (e.g. language.dll). Then, open that file with Resource Hacker. There are lots of folders, but each folder supports a limit of codes.
You'll see numbers, and you can create new. Type a number (e.g. 10619), put a comma after the number, do many spaces (in fact, one real space and one "tab" space. Copy a tab space and paste after the first space or there'll be bugs) and put two inverted commas (""); between these signs, type your text and compile the script. Save the file and open AoM.

Check more infos in Forums (at http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,21755,0,10)

PS: I didn't create that file :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
reyk Hoping, You have ask the author for publishing here at AoMH!!!!
Gr�n
(id: AoMPlayer000)
Don't post programs like that here. Somebody once posted WinRar here, it got deleted too.
ipodKid how do you download it.
joaqo It also works to change an exe file's icon
joaqo

[Edited on 11/26/09 @ 02:38 AM]

Dark_pegasus also, be more descriptive on how the F*** to use it plz, meh i deleted it cause i couldnt figure it out lol
HomenPizza
Rating
Very usefull
thegammingperson
Rating
I like it. I haven't been able to use it very much YET, but it looks like a great tool.
sgtdude I have one problem-I've filled up 1033 in folder 3061, and I don't know how to make a new one!
Please help.
Un4givenOrc Always read Manual more carefully! I know, we're all lazy but it's necessary )
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,107
Favorites: [Who?]0