Ragnarok- The Final Battle

Author File Description
Citrus Caesar
(id: The Guarding One)
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 6
Version: AoM: The Titans
26/09/06: I am revamping Ragnarok to fix bugs, add bonus quests and improve eye candy, etc. I will be providing unlockables. My design technique has changed since 2005, and I'm changing Ragnarok to reflect this. Leave a comment if you think something should be changed, thanks.

Showcase:
Death is in the air in the settlements that populate the snowy lands of the deep valleys that freeze under the harsh coming of Fimbulwinter. Crops cannot grow, and all livestock cannot survive in such cold conditions. Fimbulwinter is a sign- a sign that Ragnarok is coming.

The Final Battle- where the swords and shields of the giants and men clash in sight of the mighty yet aging Norse gods, is approaching, and the men that live in the isolated slopes have no chance of surviving for much longer. The wolves come in incredible numbers, scouring the landscape for any food that is hidden or lost in the endless tundra.

The giants are coming out of their caves, and approaching the massive battle field that is to be, while the great fortresses of man, hidden in the highest peaks, equip their men for war.

Can the might of the Valkyries stop the potential end of an age?

Fight alongside Odin and Thor in the great battle while you fight memorable foes such as the Nidhogg, scorched from his tendency to dwell in the Underworld, Hel, who summons the elements to fight against you and Loki, who is willing to create great beasts in the hope of stopping the Gods from succeeding. Explore tundra, mountain slopes and of course a famous battlefield in this three playable scenario campaign!

You can select different difficulty levels, and game play will be altered accordingly.

Reviews appreciated!

Post a comment here, and tell me what you though of it and how I could improve it! Criticism accepted.

Future Project: http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=13,22620,0,10
(Paste into URL bar)

[b]BBCode test[/b]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Citrus Caesar
File Author
There was a bug, but the file has been updated.
The file is safe to download and it works perfectly.

I apologise to the first three people who downloaded this. You got the file with the bug. Do not worry. After completing the second playable scenario, select Cine 2 from the Load Scenario menu. :)

But to everyone else, please download and review!

[Edited on 08/05/05 @ 04:09 AM]

Tinus I have to say that you behave better then with the name citrus ceasar..
TrituateXH52 ^Agreed :)
tarmo_flake Reginleif? Ugh no... she is the worst heroine...

But well...

*Downloading Campaign*
CaveTown Reginleif is the best hero in the entire game, I have always liked campaigns with her in them.
Citrus Caesar
File Author
Agreed! No?
Guardian Of Isis I don't mind Reginleif. She's the coolest Norse hero.

I'm liking this campaign up to now! The Ragnarok thing is cool and the design is not eye-candied(5/5) much, but it still better than a random map(3/5). This means I can already tell you your Map Design is going to get a 4 in my soon-to-be-posted review.
Citrus Caesar
File Author
Thank you, Guardian of Isis. Great Guardians think alike!
godmaster11 is there a certan spot you have to download them to? do you have to add something to the end of the name to download it? i'm new here...
Citrus Caesar
File Author
Do not worry new forumer...

Just press "Download File" and select the place you want it to be saved at. It does not matter where, just remember where you downloaded the file to. You do not need to change the names of files. Later, open the WinZip folder and read the readme. This should tell you what to do. (I should know, I wrote it!). The WinZip folder contains everything you need for the campaign. :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.3
Balance3.8