Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Utility Programs » Creator Tools 2 - AoMED

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Creator Tools 2 - AoMED

Author File Description
joaqo http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,20964,,all
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Deathscythe092 Just a question: What the hell is your problem? You're posting other peoples programs? Did you ask for Yykrosh's (I believe he made it) permission before re posting his AOMeD? I thought not. Couldn't you be more productive by USING these tools you're so generously posting and mod, instead of posting useless files?
joaqo
File Author
Cmon, I'm even posting the url where it can be found!
dwieeb deathscythe...I actually find this quite useful. joaqo is just making it easier to find this program. I had a hell of a bad time finding AOMed and now it's available in the downloads section! Nice idea, joaqo.
CaveTown He still has to ask permission to submit things.
dwieeb oh... i thought he did... nvm
Y318 Exactly... wtf is this used for, i need more info about before dling it...
CaveTown It's the program used for getting the things out of .bar files, and putting them back in .bar files, and a few other things :p.
joaqo
File Author
With this program you can "unzip" bar files or scenario files and put them together again to modify: god powers, campaign levels, units, etc. with bar files and see the triggers and modify them with scenario files. You may also convert:
xmb to xml (to edit triggers, cliffs, terrains, forests, etc.!)
ddt to bmp (to edit textures!)
brg to 3dx
(and viceversa)

A must-have for modders!

[Edited on 09/12/05 @ 08:18 PM]

Dark_pegasus hmm...cant really find this anymore so thanks for puttin it up. also since i cant post the one program thats good for 3d mesh editing( and its free, yeah free) i have it its the Anim8or. www.anim8or.com download it if your a modder, ive used it to edit meshes before.
Damonicos Hi, do you know where I can get another version of AoMed, i managed to get v0.6 working, but it doesnt work! Goes Not Responding when I try to convert from xml back to xmp in proto, reaaally sucks . thx
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:10,595
Favorites: [Who?]2