Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Modpacks » Action Mythology (27 new Features)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Action Mythology (27 new Features)

Author File Description
Sprocket
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
I know you are gonna say something about balance.. but i made it so the balance is just fint.. better than usuall..

Features:

recources:

- All fishing boats got 200 carrying capacity

- You now need to chop the trees 9-12 times before it falls down.

- the farms have 10000 food.
- the gold mines have: 25000, 50000 or 100000 gold.

- Dwarven Gold mines hold unlimited gold.

Military:

- Mercenarys can be trained in the egyptian
towncenter and have unlimited lifespan.

- Mercenary cavalry can be trained in the egyptian towncenter and have unlimited lifespan.

- All citizens have o in hack armor and pierce armor.

- The militia that comes out from the ruin's can now be trained if you worship zeus.

- The mountain Giant is now a bit more powerfull.

- The Titans now self-heal slowly, and can be healed with the pharaoh's, some of the heroes and the healing spring.

- throwing axeman is alittle stronger.

- the greek scout now self-explores at the start of the game.

- the greek scout self heals and can NOT be re-trained if he dies.

- pegasus is immortal and you can only have one each at time, and he self- explores.

- the norse raven is imortal and self-explores.

- villager's now defend themselves.

- Villager's have their build limit removed.

- Capable to build the nidhogg at the temple now when you upgrade with loki through hel cost 100 favor build limit 1.

- All Set's animal's now dont have a limit of 20 each is unlimited limit.

- Villager's now attack with bow's instead of crappy knife's

- Set's pharaoh can now summon Lion's in age 2.

Defence:

- The Walls have more hitpoints.
- the towers are stronger.
- tower's have longer range.
- you can now build up to 20 towers.

Other:

- you can now build 10 houses\ 5 manors :D so now you can have 230-260 in population.

How to install..

take the 2 folders included in this zip file, and paste them in you age of mythology folder.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dragonfreak016 It mostly made stuff worse. Like chopping trees, houses, farms, Sself exploring, and maximum of 20. A lot of thiongs stayed the same

[Edited on 08/11/06 @ 01:27 PM]

joaqo You should mod titans so they can garrison (e.g. to teleport with underworld passage)
Rabid_Potatoe I realy don't think that Dragonfreak should be alllowed to review, on acount of him always putting other people down, no matter what he does. I think a lot of this stuff looks great, but some of it I dont like very much.
Alex
(id: pEpsIdUDe_123)
Ignore Dragonfreak. These mods are better than anything he could make, good job!
Dark_pegasus i gotta agree with everyone exept dragonfreak.
demon_heger
Rating
Rating: 2
I am giving you a 2. Your stuff stunk, but yet, you did make it.

Additional Comments:
Flaws: The self-explores stops working after a while. Houses can be made to have unlimit built. Greek Scouts still suck. Pegugas should not be immortal, and it affects online play. Also, the trees only take 3 chops not 9 or 10. You shouldn't have made it like Age of Kings, where it is a limited amount on farms
Good things: Big amounts of gold mines. Greek Scouts heal fast. And thats about it.
Liero That mod is a good idea, and wood supply was always a problem in long lasting games,once farms and fish are unlimited, gold is supllied with caravan, but how about wood? Because of this, I was waiting for this kind of mod a long time, not for cheat, but for a more enduring and balanced game, especially in lightining game.
It is acceptable for me be defeated in combat, but not by escarced wood.
AquartistJames I'd download it if there was a way to remove some of the new stuff... i like the self exploring scouts, but the build limits and farms being no longer unlimited doesn't sound so great.
aZeusdude2 I agree with that. I mean why would you bother to train fishing ships anymore if it would take like half an hour for them to return with food?! Some other things are kinda cool.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,565
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:141.00 KB