Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Rise of Zeus

Author File Description
CaveTown
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 9
Version: AoM: The Titans
Kronos rules the earth but Zeus desires to overthrow him because Kronos is such a destructive being. Zeus asks a village to help him weaken Kronos, because if Zeus does it directly Kronos will kill him, or many other titans will help destroy most the gods, and many godly wars will come after

Features:

- 5 playable scenarios.
- 2-3 cinematic scenarios.
- Full of eyecandy.
- Full of triggers.
- Texture mods.
- Custom overlay images.
- Custom lighting.

Screenshots:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Swift_Sampson/The%20Rise%20of%20Zues/339cb6b5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/Swift_Sampson/The%20Rise%20of%20Zues/SunkenBuilding.jpg

(please note that this campaign is not meant to be 100% historically accurate)

This is Lucky Zions first cooperative project...

Main Designers:

Cavetown: Map design, triggers, cinematics, overlay images, campaign file, story.

Swift Sampson: Eyecandy, and a very few triggers.

Other Designers:

Deathscythe092: Made Ajax texture mod.

Tinusss: Made a few camera tracks.

Playtesters:

Swift Sampson
Wolfie89
Aragorn500
The God of Gods
Wakain
Papaya (id: X-moss)
Jack_of_blades_
CaveTown
Glitch
Aus_Nova
VB_Ice
Hessu
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dwieeb Yay! First download!
hollanj ill download. let u no i will be making another campiagn involving the "Quizmaster" who appeared in "The 3 Saxon Kings". im sure this zues campaign will have improved and i will rate it as soon as i play it.
Citrus Caesar
(id: The Guarding One)
Cavetown, I have seen the short trailer for this campaign which I have downloaded. How did you create this?
CaveTown
File Author
I created the trailer with Nero SmartStart, and fraps to record the videos from the game, just like Vandhaal uses to record the game :P.
Hessu I'm not even mentioned on playtesters though I saw much trouble for it :(
CaveTown
File Author
Sorry Hessu, I can't update the credits in the campaign right now, but I can update the post right now, to show you playtested. There were so many testers, Sampson and I couldn't keep track of every one :p.
hollanj Playability: 5
(Extremely playable. Lots of different triggers and objects on the map this time. Clear, playable and enjoyable.)

Balance: 4
(Extremely good balance and structure.)

Creativity: 5
(It was very creative but I actually like the fact that your campaign did follow some historical information. It made you feel like the campaign was real.)

Map Design: 5
(I no u got help in this area but the ojects on the map were many and I liked little things like using the Thor hammers to make walls and automaton bases to make extra tiles.)

Story/Instructions: 4
(This time your campaign was clear and I always new what to do. The story line was obviously followable and the instructions clear.)

Additional Comments: Hey again. This time I loved your campaign. Extremely good. Ur 13. How good. I thought you were like 40. lol

Overall I loved the cinematics and the extra things on the map like units converting to your team when you got near them. The only concern was that I had to do level 2 again because I held all the settlements and could not get to the underworld passage in time.

Also I want to ask you if you can use music from artist or would this be illegal?

[Edited on 08/07/06 @ 10:10 PM]

Rabid_Potatoe What the artist doesn't know won't hurt him...
CaveTown
File Author
The only reason The Rise of Zeus has that music is because Sampson seems to have the game Battle For Middle Earth(I think he does atleast :p), I don't know if anyone else should use it. :P
Swift Sampson ^ You said we should use it. I said leave it out because it made the file too big.

And thanks for all the comments and feedback everyone, much appreciated.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.3
Balance3.7