Heroines

Author File Description
Arch and Shrink
File Details
# of Players: 1-4
Version: AoM: The Titans
Ambition Designs Presents
H E R O I N E S
An omniplayer scenario by top-rated designers Shrink and Archaeopterix.

Fight computer players as if they were human, visit cosey villages and make use of their bonuses. Move your armies around in a beautiful jungle, but watch out for landmines placed by the enemy.

Unleash a monkey bomb, micromanage it to your enemies and then just wait a while until it explodes. Don't forget to laugh at your wounded opponents.

Lay siege on the fortress and cast shockwave on it's defenders. Operate it's stationary ballistae, or sneak outside and control AoK-style onagers.

Walk into your enemy unexpectedly and try to conquer the town. Throw around with powerful spells and try to keep overview of battlefield. The battlefield? It's chaos.

Heroines is a scenario that can be played both in singleplayer mode (main menu, single player, load scenario) and multiplayer mode (through ESO). And on ESO, if you can't fill all the player slots, then computers will gladly help you out! Be sure to set difficulty as Titan, and let the battle begin...

This is the shortest possible description of Heroines, and still an incomplete one. Because Heroines is more, much more than you can possibly describe in words. So we won't attempt to. Just download and play. You'll see.

Also, don't forget to read the detailed guide which will help you improve your Heroines skills!
Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Yeebaagooon
Staff
Keep up the good work

[Edited on 10/20/06 @ 09:35 PM]

Archaeopterix Have you even played the scenario? There's so much more than what you stated in the review.

Thus, it'll be removed.
Gaurdian_112 You can't just delete reviews on your own scenario. That's ridiculous, don't abuse your position. I personally want to see that review. Did it not go with the guidlines? 3 lines per category and if it sufficiently explained a bit of the scn should be enough.

[Edited on 10/22/06 @ 06:07 PM]

Archaeopterix I didn't, I only reported it in the forum because it was genuinly a very bad review :) I feel honoured that you still check this file's comments now and then, and I'm sure Shrink is, too. Now, go play some more games of Heroines, and enjoy!
Gaurdian_112 Actually I just check the news:p.
Splitisoda Playability: 5
I had a blast playing this game on the forum party. I would have played it 20 times in a row if i had the time!

Balance: 5
Theres nothing cheap about the game really, everything is pretty much balanced. So far to my eye, nothing is OP.

Creativity: 5
Good use of triggers, never even saw a map like this before and im glad something like this was made. :D

Map Design: 5
Beautiful eyecandy, better than what there is on most maps like plain trees and etc.

Story/Instructions: 5
The instructions were great. First time i saw i already knew how to play. Played with some other 1st timers and they picked the instructions up fast.

Additional Comments:
This game is a must have for a person who likes fun. I would give this a 500000 if i could but the stupid thing wont let me :/

[Edited on 02/25/07 @ 12:06 PM]

Archaeopterix Hey Splitisoda. It's only because of the forum party that I believe you actually played the scenario :p Reviews have to be much more detailed than that.

Thanks, however, for the nice comment. Check the Scenario Design forum, I'm taking suggestions for Heroines 2.

I'm gonna have to report this as a bad review, but if you wish you can always write a new one with at least 3 lines per category ;)

Thanks!
Dudeminmyth Playability: 5
This game is great, the triggers work, i love the land mines!

Balance: 4
This map was really balanced, there were just a few blips.

Creativity: 5
Nice job, really creative, i like the victory conditions.

Map Design: 5
This map looks nice, and all of the spacing between players and places is perfect.

Story/Instructions: 5
Very good, the first time I played this i was able to know exactly what to do, immediately.

Additional Comments:
What you need to do for any more scenarios is add more players, and more key points.

[Edited on 09/09/07 @ 07:11 AM]

Archaeopterix Thank you so much, I'm really flattered and I'm sure Shrink is, too. Unfortunately, you need to write a longer review and give arguments for the rating you give.

I'm going to have to report this as a bad review. Feel free to write another (longer) one though.

Thanks!
Chris_yamaha This is a very VERY good map!

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 01:07 AM]

Pages: « First « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7