Download File Post Review Post Comment

Disciples of Chaos: 4. The Lords of the Shadows

Author File Description
dwieeb
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
Here is the continuing story of DOC-

Guegurmoth's Post-
A few years ago, a summoner called Hefichi attempted to conquer the Western Cities.
At his side he had 7 disiples. They were his apprentices and would accomplish his every
will. But when he called them to burn the city down, killing thousands of innocent men, women
and children, three of them diclined. Hefichi cursed them with a terrible curse. The three
could not live if Hefichi was dead. The other four disiples fought and severly wounded the
three, then they carried out the Dark Summoner's deeds. The three warriors, Jaidon, Heriggo,
and Armehh, now must stop the dark forces from conquering all of Ommech. Their first task
was to speak with King Garius, of the Northerners, to ask his help in saving Ommech. He
accepted and provided a small fleet. The three were commanded to take out Guegurmoth's
Post, which guarded the now corrupt Western Cities... (story will continue when you
download Disiples of Chaos: 2. The Reign of Agbar)

Then the story from Reign of Agbar-
King Garius called upon the three warriors to travel to the Western Cities, not far from
Guegurmoth's Post. They came upon the city and saw the horror that they had fled from 2
years ago. Agbar, one of Hefichi's great disiples, ruled over the city with an iron fist.
Armehh, Heriggo, and Jaidon looked upon the burnt city outside the gates of Agbar's palace.
Everything was gone from the outside city, the fortresses, the farms, and the houses. Yet
people of this city still survived, and suffered. Agbar locked the palace's great gates, to
anyone outside. His dock was the source of imports that he relied on. Agbar, and the lucky
soldiers inside those gates were not allowed to exit the great gates. Inside the gates,
a once great city is forgotten, the Senate building laid untouched for years, as
dictatorship came in. The capitol just sits there, as decay and mold seep in. Agbar's
palace is quite the opposite, it stands majesticly in the center of the city. Your mission
is kill the one who made the outsiders suffer, kill the one who keeps things to himself,
kill Agbar, Hefichi's disiple, and return democracy and freedom throughout the West...

Then the story from Snotbeard and Hammerfoot-

Among the once seven disiples, two were the last to join the band. They were once fair
merchants off the Eastern Coast. Slowly, their businesses declined into piracy, and the
two were feared throughout all of Ommech. Once word reached the ears of Hefichi...he sent
his five loyal disiples to gather in the last two, Snotbeard and Hammerfoot. These two were
eager to join...but they soon saw what real evil was. When time came to burn an entire city
down...one of the largest cities in all of Ommech. Three of the seven diclined. Hefichi
then cursed the three and ordered his remaining 4 to do the same. Agbar and the other
disiple made sure that the three could barely escape with their lives. Then Snotbeard and
Hammerfoot watched as thousands of people died, cowardice holding them back from stopping
them. Now the two friends have been staying at the southern tip of Ommech. Farthest away
from anything. They stay there, running their own villages. They dread the day their
sworn master will ask them to leave the towns, and join him again, and continue on the
summoner's dark tasks...

Then the NEW story from The Lords of the Shadows-

Hefichi is left with only one disiple. This one has been the first disiple since Hefichi
even started to gather in his loyal servants. This disiple is said to be the daughter of
the Dark Summoner. She was once a kind girl, who lived with her mother in the south.
When her mother was killed, she was put into the hands of her hated father. She came to
Hefichi when she was 16, and he was horrible to her. She soon ran away from her father
and came back to the southern tip, where her mother was once housed. An elderly man named
Kaanik intreduced himself to her. He explained to her his home, a tower in the southern tip,
and she became interested in what the tower was there for. Kaanik told her that his mother
was the Kauur of this tower, or protector. The Kauur was sworn to protect the tower with
his/her life, in exchange, the protector would get unspeakable powers. Kaanik trained her
in sorcery, and she was quick, and eager to learn. When she was 18, she owned the title of
the new Kauur of the Tower of Valhallina. In later years, she was visited by a most familiar
face, her father, Hefichi. The new Kauur took her responsibility, and attacked her father.
Hefichi was too quick, with one quick dash, Hefichi disappeared and reappeared behind her,
he then attacked her, killing her. She fell to the ground, and Hefichi walked out of the
tower. Her soul was split in two, just as her parents did in their marriage, and one half
stayed with her mother and the other joined her father. The mother's half stayed in the
tower, to haunt until the next Kauur is chosen, her father's half, walked in a corpse,
dressed in a gothic dress, always at his side, always loyal.

AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\TO INSTALL////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank You for downloading Disiples of Chaos: 4. The Lords of the Shadows

AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~ AOM ~

Here is the continuing story of DOC-

Guegurmoth's Post-
A few years ago, a summoner called Hefichi attempted to conquer the Western Cities.
At his side he had 7 disiples. They were his apprentices and would accomplish his every
will. But when he called them to burn the city down, killing thousands of innocent men, women
and children, three of them diclined. Hefichi cursed them with a terrible curse. The three
could not live if Hefichi was dead. The other four disiples fought and severly wounded the
three, then they carried out the Dark Summoner's deeds. The three warriors, Jaidon, Heriggo,
and Armehh, now must stop the dark forces from conquering all of Ommech. Their first task
was to speak with King Garius, of the Northerners, to ask his help in saving Ommech. He
accepted and provided a small fleet. The three were commanded to take out Guegurmoth's
Post, which guarded the now corrupt Western Cities... (story will continue when you
download Disiples of Chaos: 2. The Reign of Agbar)

Then the story from Reign of Agbar-
King Garius called upon the three warriors to travel to the Western Cities, not far from
Guegurmoth's Post. They came upon the city and saw the horror that they had fled from 2
years ago. Agbar, one of Hefichi's great disiples, ruled over the city with an iron fist.
Armehh, Heriggo, and Jaidon looked upon the burnt city outside the gates of Agbar's palace.
Everything was gone from the outside city, the fortresses, the farms, and the houses. Yet
people of this city still survived, and suffered. Agbar locked the palace's great gates, to
anyone outside. His dock was the source of imports that he relied on. Agbar, and the lucky
soldiers inside those gates were not allowed to exit the great gates. Inside the gates,
a once great city is forgotten, the Senate building laid untouched for years, as
dictatorship came in. The capitol just sits there, as decay and mold seep in. Agbar's
palace is quite the opposite, it stands majesticly in the center of the city. Your mission
is kill the one who made the outsiders suffer, kill the one who keeps things to himself,
kill Agbar, Hefichi's disiple, and return democracy and freedom throughout the West...

Then the story from Snotbeard and Hammerfoot-

Among the once seven disiples, two were the last to join the band. They were once fair
merchants off the Eastern Coast. Slowly, their businesses declined into piracy, and the
two were feared throughout all of Ommech. Once word reached the ears of Hefichi...he sent
his five loyal disiples to gather in the last two, Snotbeard and Hammerfoot. These two were
eager to join...but they soon saw what real evil was. When time came to burn an entire city
down...one of the largest cities in all of Ommech. Three of the seven diclined. Hefichi
then cursed the three and ordered his remaining 4 to do the same. Agbar and the other
disiple made sure that the three could barely escape with their lives. Then Snotbeard and
Hammerfoot watched as thousands of people died, cowardice holding them back from stopping
them. Now the two friends have been staying at the southern tip of Ommech. Farthest away
from anything. They stay there, running their own villages. They dread the day their
sworn master will ask them to leave the towns, and join him again, and continue on the
summoner's dark tasks...

Then the NEW story from The Lords of the Shadows-

Hefichi is left with only one disiple. This one has been the first disiple since Hefichi
even started to gather in his loyal servants. This disiple is said to be the daughter of
the Dark Summoner. She was once a kind girl, who lived with her mother in the south.
When her mother was killed, she was put into the hands of her hated father. She came to
Hefichi when she was 16, and he was horrible to her. She soon ran away from her father
and came back to the southern tip, where her mother was once housed. An elderly man named
Kaanik intreduced himself to her. He explained to her his home, a tower in the southern tip,
and she became interested in what the tower was there for. Kaanik told her that his mother
was the Kauur of this tower, or protector. The Kauur was sworn to protect the tower with
his/her life, in exchange, the protector would get unspeakable powers. Kaanik trained her
in sorcery, and she was quick, and eager to learn. When she was 18, she owned the title of
the new Kauur of the Tower of Valhallina. In later years, she was visited by a most familiar
face, her father, Hefichi. The new Kauur took her responsibility, and attacked her father.
Hefichi was too quick, with one quick dash, Hefichi disappeared and reappeared behind her,
he then attacked her, killing her. She fell to the ground, and Hefichi walked out of the
tower. Her soul was split in two, just as her parents did in their marriage, and one half
stayed with her mother and the other joined her father. The mother's half stayed in the
tower, to haunt until the next Kauur is chosen, her father's half, walked in a corpse,
dressed in a gothic dress, always at his side, always loyal.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\TO INSTALL////////////////////////////////////////////

Put "4. The Lords of the Shadows" into My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files
/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/scenario

Put "5. Ending Cinematic" into My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files
/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/scenario

Installation Note and Bonus -
If you want, to organize your Disiples of Chaos scenarios, make a Disiples of Chaos folder
in your My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/scenario
folder! To do this, make a folder called "Disiples of Chaos" on the Desktop, move
"1. Guegurmoth's Post.scx" (if you downloaded it) from your My Computer/Local Disk
/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/scenario folder to this folder, move
"2. Reign of Agbar.scx" into this folder also. Then put "3. Snotbeard and Hammerfoot.scx"
into your Disiples of Chaos folder. And then you can put "4. The Lords of the Shadows" into
your folder thing, too. Then put your folder into your My Computer/Local Disk/Program Files
/Microsoft Games/Age of Mythology/scenario folder. That way, they stay organized and
separated from your otherdownloads! :)

URL of -
Disiples of Chaos: 1. Guegurmoths Post

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=4432

Disiples of Chaos: 2. Reign of Agbar

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=4499

Disiples of Chaos: 3. Snotbeard and Hammerfoot

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=4542

Bugs-
None yet, please comment if there are any.

Other-
Please comment! Rate it! Swear if it's bad! Whatever!

Playtesters -

-pepsidude 123
-game_master64
-Rabid_Potatoe
-ChonKatarn
-Sandro the Wicke
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
dwieeb
File Author
Thanks guys. Sorry, I've been gone since Wednesday in San Antonio. Thanks to those who reviewed and commented. I have received notice that some peoples computers have been a little laggy. Perhaps I should make an easier version that is smaller for those people's computers. Anywho...thanks again.

Hmm...why are there two story things in the box above? :P

@SaNdrO tHe wICke - i ThInk ThAt tHe dOwNloAd --ok this is really annoying -- includes the cinematic too. In fact I'm certain because I just downloaded it :/

@CaveTown - Is that true? Because the only people that did review are in Lucky-Zion :P

@Pepsidude - I'll think about that prolouge. Guegurmoth's Post makes you dive right into the story, doesn't it? Thanks for your review! :D

I am going to make 3 more sequel scenarios (I think) about those three kids at the end of the ending cinematic. Sandro and I have been talking about these for a long time, and I think I'll do it. However there might not be enough people that play AOM by the time it's finished :p Oh well... :(

Again, thanks you guys. I really don't think I'd have fun designing scenarios in AOM without other people to enjoy playing them! :)

~DWIEEB

[Edited on 10/30/05 @ 11:17 PM]

Rabid_Potatoe Well, aoe3 leaves a lot to be desired, and everyone at luck-zion will certainly play any sequal scenarios.
dwieeb
File Author
Ok. I've already started making the prolouge cinematic :p
Anastasoulis
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
hey DWIEEB, good job so I'll rate if you don't mind.

Playability: 4
Very playable and interesting, but some times the map view was obstructed by some objects, specially by those huge Trees

Balance: 3
I found it kind of easy, cause once I made it to the Town Centre, I sent 5 villies to the farm area and made a granary and got control of 5 farms and so I advanced through the ages. Then I built an army of Minotaurs and Manticores and waltzed through the Minion armies, killing everything in my path.
When the Tartarian gate came and surprised me somewhat, I just kept spamming Minotaurs, Manticores and siege engines, and it was no problem.
The final battle was really not much of a problem for my monster army.

Creativity: 5
Nice story with magic feeling, specially liked the cinematic with the flying kronny over that Kronos wonder thing. Also you included many sounds that kept the cinematic interesting.

Map Design: 4
Basically you had 2 areas (Kronos wonder and the Tower) where you've put some work on, but the other places were pretty standard.
Couldn't figure out what the ships were meant to do, so I didn't use them at all after I explored the water areas and in the end deleted them 3 ships to make pop room for more combat units.

Story/Instructions: 4
The Instructions were pretty clear, although some times I found them hard to read due to the speed they were appearing and my limitations with the English language ~cause English isn't my mother tongue despite being very proficient in it's use.

Additional Comments:
It's an interesting B&D game, but I'd like it to be harder to beat. Perhaps the fact that you used mainly Minions with no ranged units to back them up and so the battles could be easily won given time.

Keep up the good work

regards
dwieeb
File Author
Did you try it on harder levels? or did that not work :(

Thanks for your review, I'll keep these in mind when making future scenarios and cinematics ;)
Anastasoulis yes, I always play the scenarios at hard, cause Titan level is just too hard and Easy is just too easy.

keep up the good work

regards
dwieeb
File Author
Thank you

Any more suggestions/comments/reviews?
I'd like to know my weak points before starting triggers on the next generation...
brandon_ogc Playability: 5
Lots of cool things happened, and the challenge was kept right up!

Balance: 4
Sometimes overwhelming but overall,pretty nice

Creativity: 5
Enjoydf the plot and the way the map was used so well

Map Design: 4
A bit bland compared to the excellent 3rd one but still darn good

Story/Instructions: 5
Stroy was itnersting and you always knew what you were doing!

Additional Comments:
A few niggles, when you load it from a save all the map is revealed and i actually flaied the first objective but things still progressed + i only got control of one villager and found this to be enough though! Otherwise this seems to be what you were buildign for and you scenario abiltiies have come on much since the first one, look forward to more of your work in the future!

[Edited on 05/21/06 @ 10:24 AM]

dwieeb
File Author
Thank you very much for your review! It's very much appreciated. Just to let you all know, I am making a sequel series to this series called the Next Generation. I'm almost done with the first map and I can't wait to submit it! :D
Wakain it would be rather handy if you'd made a gold edition.
I mean it's a sort of campaign,so adding a cpn-file wopuld make it a campaign,for even more publicity.

jst a hint.
you don't have to pay attention to it,but for myself;I played all campaigns twice bbefore I actually started wtching the single player scenarios,so...
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.5