Download File Post Review Post Comment

Ghost Ahoy Demo

Author File Description
deathman rts nl
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 3
Version: AoM: The Titans
(full version)=>A Mix of Build and destroy, RPG and puzzle's.. You have control over Egbert, a dwarf who is sent on a mission to find out why their dwarvencapital isn't responding for days. Travel trough a world with Humans, dwarfs, Trolls and....Enemy's...

Put the Ghost Ahoy.scx, gho1.scx and gho2.scx in the scenario map, and the mp3 files in the sound/music map.

if their are any bugs in this DEMO, you can mail me at willempie15@hotmail.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
deathman rts nl
File Author
this is the real version, the first was corrupted... have fun
deathman rts nl
File Author
please review..... :(
Northus_666 Good demo.
Worth downloading.
Northus_666 Playability: 4
An RPG.

Balance: 3

Creativity: 4

Map Design: 5

Story/Instructions: 3

[Edited on 12/08/05 @ 04:58 PM]

deathman rts nl
File Author
finnaly I've got a review, someone delete's it.

[Edited on 07/20/06 @ 11:31 AM]

Gun head bugger.... same style as legacy...
deathman rts nl
File Author
i'm not a bugger, and the same style as legacy?? Man, I worked hard on this and a map needs eyecandy. Legacy has eyecandy, Ghost Ahoy has Eyecandy. So it's the same? I don't think so.

[Edited on 05/05/06 @ 04:01 AM]

Anastasoulis
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 4
It's quite good, you play Eggberd ~a dwarf (Brok hero) who goes around the map to accomplish several tasks for various people found around.

Balance: 4
It's OK balanced, cause your hero regenerates and heals from combat, but on the other hand you have to assign time to collect food or you die.

Creativity: 5
The idea of an RPG doing several tasks but watching for food-life is quite good. The tasks include finding objects, but at the same time fighting and recovering from combat with regeneration.

Map Design: 5
Excellent, it's a map filled with eyekandy ideas making use of all discovered techniques.

Story/Instructions: 4
Quite good instructions, you click on various units to tell you what quest is asked of you to complete.

Additional Comments:
Problems I found, were:
- couldn't pick up some relics cause couldn't reach due to terrain (the transport couldn't unload me there)
- the enemy units wasted my time fighting/running away to heal and coming back, thus eating up my food/life.
- I didn't follow a linear process, finishing a task before procceeding to the next, cause I wondered around the map and clicked on various units, thus getting more than one quests running at the same time.

Anyways, it's a pretty good RPG and very original, good for the fans of this type of game.

regards
deathman rts nl
File Author
Thank you Anastasoulis. thank you very much! :)

And with the relic: You can buy a rope from the marketseller and lasso the rope around the relic to take it. :P (I didn't make that anim ofcrouse, you just need to imagine that)
Anastasoulis OK deathman, it's my opinion and didn't give anything more you didn't deserve.
I didn't think of that rope thing, and it's a pretty good idea.

Sorry again for the delay in fulfilling my promise.

regards
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.5