Browse Categories
New Files

Multiplayer Scenarios » Project: "Clear Fountain" - UPDATED

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Project: "Clear Fountain" - UPDATED

Author File Description
Nodgene
File Details
# of Players: 6 (Any less is harder, MUCH harder!)
Version: AoM: The Titans
Created by Nodgene
With tweaks and help from the rest of the team at...
Liquid Fire Studios (www.liquidfirestudios.net)

Are you good enough to claw through the endless carnage and pass the challenge?

The ultimate challenge with the ultimate difficulty, pick your unit and engage in a fast-paced bloodbath... You WILL fail.

* FEATURES *

- Pick from 13 different units.

- A different set of recharging god-powers for each unit type, (hero, human soldier, myth unit.)

- 12 difficulty levels, each longer and harder than the last!

- Infinite level-ups, (your counter is your wood stockpile.)

- A lot of random BONUSes for your unit every difficulty level passed: everything from additional attack, to your very own healing caladria, or even "God-Like Regeneration"!

- Extremely difficult and addictive gameplay.

- Tiny 50x50 map size.

- Kill value counter at the end - to tell you just how much enemy HP you have munched away at.

- Random lighting at the start.

- Ever annoying and angry "Narrator" greetings at the start.

In summary, this scenario is a short, but fun game and a totally unique playing experience. Try it for yourself and see how far you can get with some friends!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Hand of Zeus so how many players is it up to?
ie. what is the maximum
Archaeopterix Up to 6 (any less is much harder). Check the thing in the top right of the scenario description ). Congrats on completing another scen Nod, I'm gonna download and play tomorrow. I might review, too, but that's a bit risky at the moment.

Just not sure which version to download. This or the "angry narrator"-titled one? Me guesses the latter, since it has more kb.

[Edited on 11/13/05 @ 05:08 PM]

nottud
Staff
Playability: 3
The playabilty is very good BUT it out of syncs nearly every game!

Balance: 5
The game is very balanced and very fair.

Creativity: 5
If think that it is very creative with lots of eye candy.

Map Design: 4
It is a very cleaver design but i give it a 4 because all the units move to the middle and you just sit there on the outside, also, please ban the cease fire god power because it only makes the game more difficult(it doesn't help you one bit)

Story/Instructions: 4
I thought that the instructions were very clear but there could have been a better story to it.

Additional Comments:
Please tell the creators to fix all this out of syncing! I can't play because of it. Im not sure what the error is but it comes randomly in the middle of a game for no apparent reason.

[Edited on 08/20/06 @ 01:43 PM]

Out Reach
(id: newreach268)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
truelly a great fun map. with huge replay value. Huge number of random bonuses means each game is different, combined with different units, fun every time.

Balance: 4
now i know its suposed to be "unbeatable" (however i did win once with gerbs :P)but the challange is truelly unbeatable now. Lack of victory in 999/1000 games = unbalanced so i have to put you down a mark.

Creativity: 4
a new game concept so its high. however many of the concepts are taken from other game types, it seems like "what would happen if an RPG ran straight into castle defence." however it does work very well so 4.

Map Design: 5
well lets see a 40X40 map requires atleast 0.2 pieces of eyecandy and atleast terrain mixing. this map has both, as the nice outside wall of fences an rocks counts as 0.2 :D

Story/Instructions: 5
wow 10+ random starting storylines... i think if you can fit so many storlines in such a great map its gotta be a 5 :D so lets get this suicide squad on the road.

Additional Comments:
great map.
Chris_yamaha I love this map! You should make a sequel!

[Edited on 09/11/07 @ 01:06 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0