New Files

Random Map Scripts » Nottud's tidgy size blank map generator

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Nottud's tidgy size blank map generator

Author File Description
nottud
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is a random map script to generate maps smaller than 50 by 50. The random map script should make the following sizes:

18 by 18 on normal setting

30 by 30 on large setting

This can be quite useful when making games that require a realy small map e.g. a minotaur battle-see hole of doom in my 16 scenario download for an example.

DO NOT TRY TO EDIT THE SCRIPT TO MAKE THET MAP SMALLER THAT 18 BY 18! It may crash the game whilst placing units or changing the terrain.

Even the 18 by 18 size has a bug - units can be knocked off the top corner of the map for no apparent reason, they fall off!

(something simular may have been done before but I havn't seen anybody else do it so have fun!)

Tell me what you think of it and please give credit for Auron because I used his rm elevation guide as a template for this.

Please rate and comment
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
okay...

you didnt really used my guide. you used the script that i included with the guide and changed two numbers. elevations commands are still set as i left them...actually everything is exactly the same but 2 numbers changed.

once again, ask permission if you are ever to use another persons stuff please. I do appreciate the fact that you gave credit. i did allowed the use of the high elevations script for other people, though the point was that you make your own script, but in anyway, its ok. just asking for one favor, can you change my nickname in your description of "Auron_2" to "Auron_" or "Auron"?

nottud
Staff
File Author
You did however say that it was a template and did give permission to edit it. (see auron's elevation higher than normal guide) Thats what you said it was there for!
Auron_
(id: auron 2)
thats why i said, either way, no problem....re-read my previous post.

can you please fix my name in your description?
nottud
Staff
File Author
done
mythologyfreak_1 where do you stick the stuff!!!
nottud
Staff
File Author
put it in the folder called RM2 in age of mythology

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics