Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » The War & Murder in Atlantis

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The War & Murder in Atlantis

Author File Description
lordofthepie This download has my first two cinematics i've made the other day after i found out how amazingly easy they are to make. They're really great for a first time i reackon!

"The War" is abot 1 and a 1/2 minutes long, and "Murder in Atlantis" is about 30 seconds long.

Please Download, watch and review!!!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
lordofthepie
File Author
I dont mean to sound desperate, but...

Please!Please!Please!Please!

Can someone please review? even just a cooment?

I need to know how good they are!!

PLEASE!!!
mossmaal
Rating
Rating: 4
if it makes you feel better im only giving you this review cause your so desparete. great work dont really know how to write a review but very good

Additional Comments:
A great first time try keep up the good work

Go the Noob
Thor of Fire
Rating
(Insert Rating analysis here)

Additional Comments:really good for your first time with cineamatics you should keep desighning

lordofthepie
File Author
Yay!!! a 4!!!
Prometheus4 Great first cinematic! Tip: To add subtitles to your scenarios, add text to the subtitle field in the dialog effect selection in the triggers dialog box. This is mandatory to all taunt-based sounds. Good job!
antball87
Rating
Rating: 4.5
It was a very good cineamatic and I wish I could make cineamatics like that.

Additional Comments:
I like the way the scenary was set out.The idea of myth units VS people was cool.
lordofthepie
File Author
Hello. thanks for your comments people!

Watch out for my new scenario. its almost finished and ill post it as soon as it is. lets hope that i manage to submit this file rightly. is rightly a word?

Lord of the pie- stike three and OUT!
extremedragon
Rating
Rating: 3.5
Great but a bit short and could become alot better if longer

Additional Comments:
murder in atlantis, although you must have took quite a bit of time on the scenery, with the herd and fallen poseidon statue, but could become alot better if longer, you could really turn it into something!
With the 'war' you tend to have a very good idea but it hasnt got much of a base to it you mainly rely on the autoresponding of the units, maybe you could mess around with the triggers, maybe prometheus could have a little anim before walking in, or using triggers to make the medusas take out the whole front line with their Special attack instead of hoping they will do it without your help, they normaly attack one at the same time!

Hope this helped
lordofthepie
File Author
Hehe great idea!
I think i should make the cinematics longer... especially the murdur in atlantis.. ic ould use it as an opening scene for a campaign or scenario!

But one question, How do i make the units words come up at the bottom of the screen?
is that what prometheus4 was talkin bout?
LoA_Atlus
Rating
I really liked the scenery and eye candy. Vivid colors caught my attention, nice work with that.

Additional Comments:
The only downside is... the camera seemed to move a bit too quickly for me to get a good picture of what I was looking at. In the begining of 'War Movie' there is alot of jerky movements and spinning where it is hard to focus, but it gets better towards the end. Overall good job. :]
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:343
Favorites: [Who?]0