Download File Post Review Post Comment

Troy: The real story

Author File Description
hollanj
File Details
Style: Mix
# of Scenarios: 7 scenarios
Version: AoM: The Titans
Not happy with the way that the AOM campaign "Troy" portrayed the story? I mean what about Achilles and the Trojan heroes. Play this campaign as the Trojans.
Fantastic Campaign!
Includes heaps of awesome triggerwork and eye candy. First class cinematics
Songs: System of A down- Hypnotize

Note: This is the real version of Troy. If somehow there are other files they will be corrupt because the zip file was too large
Pages: « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zylix This is only usable with AOM:TT?????

PLEASE say no!! I really wanna play it!
DRAGONALEX hello im new to this and i downloaded ur campain but how do i use it on my game? please help

saviors Its good! Can any one give me models.bar!
This is not THE real story, its the movie's story!

[Edited on 10/09/06 @ 10:47 PM]

Celsus Hey How did you get the music to play during the cinimatic i cant get it to work please tell me
mafia_universe Good Story and Good Design. But this is not a fully real story. But i know that you create some additional and other thinks for enjoy ment or etc. I like real campaign. If possible can you make The Hurculis story. I think if you create it, then it will be great.

Thank you for Give us this campaign.

[Edited on 10/09/06 @ 10:48 PM]

mafia_universe Pologio play, but next label not, it goto main menu with load screen then nothing happen. I think it is CPX or Scenario file problem. or i need a another aomx.exe file. i have currently 1.03 Patch installed. What you say? Why it happened for me.
Lord_Northus
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 4
(Insert Playability analysis here)

Balance: 3
I think the enemy could be a little harder to beat.Expecially in the first level, arrows of appolo, only the last attacking wave is challenging.

Creativity: 4
It is based on the movie Troy, but you still managed to create the city and adapt(i dont know if this the right word, im portuguese)the scenes, like Hector being dragged along the ground,from movie to aom.

Map Design: 4
I think the design was good,i liked the temple, but there were only two places:Troy and the place where they are fleeing.

Story/Instructions: 4
The instructions were simple and accurate.
hoplite001 I thought this was a very creative campaign with amazing eye-candy but I found it very laggy cos of all the special effects and objects but apart from that you followed the storyline of Troy fantastically! :)

[Edited on 10/09/06 @ 10:48 PM]

papaya
(id: X_MOSS)
Staff
The review by hoplite001 has been removed because it does not comply with our Review Guidelines.
Igor br Playability: 4
Is playable but in my computer make some lags

Creativity: 1
If search in AoMHeaven® "troy" you will find some files

Map Design: 1
Eak... bad, bad, bad, bad, bad... Your work is: Put all buildings,press k or shit+k, rotate buildings, and your job is over... wow..

Story/Instructions: 3
Normal...
:~)

Take some time, to work in your eyecandy

[Edited on 12/05/06 @ 05:00 PM]

Pages: « First « 1 2 [3] 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account