Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

City Map

Author File Description
Ulrichomega
File Details
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is my first map to use triggers. I need some help to know which way to go with it, I think it's going to be a cinematic. I am kind of at a standstill, and need some suggestions as to what I should do next, also, my computer stops the triggers from working after about 50, so, don't expect much, I'm going to have to fix that before I can really work on it.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
pharoh_elite Does the 50 trigger limit occur every time you create a scenario?
Ulrichomega
File Author
Yeah, pretty much.
Ulrichomega
File Author
Any other comments?

Please
Ulrichomega
File Author
42 downloads, and no comments other then asking why I can't add more then 50 triggers?

Please post comments or help.
nottud
Staff
I can add more than 50 triggers.
Ulrichomega
File Author
Err... Uh, that really doesn't help, I really want a little help with this.
Prometheus4 Try putting them in a different group.
Lord_Erik0173 I used to have that problem. Usually it happens when AoM doesn't like a certain trigger, if it has too many effects or something like that. I can't figure out how i fixed it, it sort of randomly fixed itself for me... Try experimenting with your triggers and see if you can find the trouble trigger.
samcube93 You have to make an area with about 30-50 houses to be the urban area where everyone lives. You should turn the game into where you need to manage the economy of the city, and make the first scenario to not be focused around military.
Ulrichomega
File Author
I have added an area like this, but I do not know how to update the map without creating a whole new download.
Updates

I have added cliffs around the city.

I have created passes through these, with forts protecting each one.

I have creadted a military stronghold, replacing the one in the city, with units, and leaders of them.

A mansion on the edge of the map, with houses stacked on the wall to represent a huge mansion, another player, other then player 1 that is.

Better terrain blending, and height blending.

Less trees to represent the track of time as timber is used.

Better roads.

I guess you could call it a treck through time for the city, lots of new stuff, with some old stuff gone. Anyway... Yeah...
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:773
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:288.11 KB