Multiplayer Scenarios » Mediterranean Wars

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mediterranean Wars

Author File Description
death_rattle
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
This is my first multiplyer map submission and I think it turned out quite well. It took me over the course of a week to finish.

Quick synopsis:

This is a four player multiplayer blood which loosely resembles elements from mythodea, bloodsport, and norse wars. Farm with villagers in order to support an army with food. Create worshippers to produce favor so that you can purchase god powers and buy hero units. Sacrifice villagers in order to get myth units. Control the center and receive upgrades and bonus food. If your hill fort is destroyed you lose the game!

Features - God Powers

Variety of god powers including frost, curse, flaming weapons, bronze, bolt ( useful for killing your opponents farmers), a god power that invokes minions at all hillforts (useful for defense or offense), a god power that invokes Super Serpents at all hillforts, eclipse, and last but not least Super Dog! Super Dog is able to kill most units with one hit but is only available for two minutes.

Features - Control the center

Controlling the center will first grant you extra food of 1500. The next upgrades will give you medium, heavy, and champion soldiers. Following that is Mega Farming, and last but not least you will be granted a Titan to finish your opponent.

This map comes with an intro cinematic to explain how to do things. Also included in the zip file is a version without the intro once you learn everything.

This map was made by pfb_death_rattle if you choose to alter anything please give me credit.

***UPDATE***
-----------------------------------------------

-Fixed quite a few bugs: player 4 villie respawn bug, excess villies near farms and temple bug, eclipse bug, others.
-Fixed lag issues
-Added kill counter
-Center can now be controlled for additional food only.
-Hero units cheaper.
-Bella doesn't last as long.
-Mirror Towers instead of watch towers.
-Frost, curse more expensive. Tartarian gate elminated.
-looping music

Overall gameplay is extremely more balanced. It takes a good strategy of unit/god power combinations to win.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Poisonium I suppose you used some of my help on the forums while making this...

Do not sounds very original, but you have taken the gameplay in-dept

Gotta play this sometime...

I'm happy you could use some of my hints.
death_rattle
File Author
Thanks for the comment Poisonium, and also for your help on the forums. I suppose the whole concept of destroying another's base is a rehashed cliche of a multiplayer scenario, but I did intend it to be a blood map. I would say the originality comes from the gameplay and the little extras that come with it.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:187
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:144.58 KB
Added:01/21/06