Map Size: Unknown
Game Type: Unknown
Handicapped: No
Shared Resources: No
Shared Population: No
Cheats Allowed: No
AoM Version: AoM: The Titans
This is so people can see what i'm doing wrong
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
jonsox Hey i stoped watching at the half of the game. U play totally wrong. I mean im not expert but u still dont have the basics to play in internet. Try beating a Computer in Hard. Or ask somebody in internet to play a game with ur beloved god and just watch the record. Just get online and ask somebody above 1640 to play a game for u. If u ask nice they will surely do it. Or try just downloading a game from this page. Basically U make the following mistakes: u build things that are not necessary at the begiinning. Wyh 3 houses ? and the temple ? build that later. Try to fish, its important, cause fish gives u more flesh than anything else. Go classical about 4 minutes. And the moste important thing of all : Get as many villagers as u can. i usually use this on non water maps : 30 getting food, 15 getting wood, 15 getting gold, and 20 caravans. give it a sho and try to chage that to ur strategy
chucknthem 4min advance? that's a bit hard to do even for a water map. it'll take some good eco micro and u'll have a bad eco in classical. just try to advance between 5 and 6 min and take water if it's mediteranean otherwise just go easy on water and focus more on land.

once u get above 1700 then the 4:20-4:40 advance on medit becomes essential(although id does depend on your strategy, if you're doing FH then 5-5:30 classical is ok cuz all u need is hold on with a couple archer ships untill about 7:30-8:00, but for a classical water fight, sub 5min classical is best). it's usually too micro intensive to compensate for your weak economy for most sub 1700 players

[Edited on 02/11/06 @ 07:49 AM]

jonsox isnt 5-6 minutes not too late againt attis ? he will be screwed with that against kronos. hmmm
wots ur loggin ? on AOM ? get in ill play some games 1vs1 with u, ill take greek and u will get at least a decent start.

[Edited on 02/11/06 @ 09:12 AM]

chucknthem yeah, it would be too late vs atty, unless you are egypt and make good use of walls and buildings for choke points, but that's not my point. I'm saying that, as a n00by starting out online, he should learn basic eco management first.

were you asking me or him to play online? i use chucknthem and chuck_curd on aot if you wanna have some friendly games, that goes for godmaster too, I'll try to help you improve
jonsox Re- Hi chucknthem

I was offering him just to play some with me. I dont intend to play wih u !!!! not yet, lol.
U kill me too easy, but if u have time why not.
I'll invite u if i see u online. Damm u are on curd clan ?, They tend to be good... At least those ones that officialy belong to the clan

[Edited on 02/14/06 @ 04:43 AM]

chucknthem from your knowledge of the game in your reviews, I can't be that much better than you, I'm only 1700-1750 thor, and about 1680 greek. what's your average rating on your best god?
jonsox about 1677 thor

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:72
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:123.69 KB