Multiplayer Scenarios » Help9113's Cat and Mice

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Help9113's Cat and Mice

Author File Description
help911
File Details
# of Players: 6(5players)(1comp)
Version: AoM: The Titans
A tyrant cat has taken over and must be stopped. The cat used to be a mouse until the fatefull day when he was transfromed into a cat. 5 mice have tried and failed to stop him, but will not give up. The cat can summon 3 extrordanry units to kill all who oppose him and would have succeded if these mice didn't have one advantage. The powerful relics that litter the kingdom are the last hope for these mice. To name a few there is the Farms 2 Statues relic that turns farms into statues of lightning, 2 roc relics that are slow but an excellent source of transportation, and the guardain killer relic that is so powerful it can kill any guardian near it. Unfourtainetly for the mice though the cat can take and hide these relics 2 and some may benefit him like the roc relic or even omniscience.
Since this is a random cat the game is usually different and can lead to many stratagies. Even some advanced ones i don't dare to try but have included The only person I need to thank is raiderfan for his excellent idea on random cat and super relics please don't take creativity off for there is no other way to make a random cat
UPDATED
~Created by help911(help9113) of SyncCreations~
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AndreiM PS I was kind of sleepy so I kind of slept throught tha I put
V01ture Help, weren't you making another map a long time ago, but I can't remember. It looked good so I was going to playtest, and I gave you some ideas. Was that you? If so did you ever get it done?

[Edited on 02/20/06 @ 10:46 AM]

nottud
Staff
So are the teams free for all?
AndreiM Ps nottud you rule
help911
File Author
If u want it to be its a different kind of style. Vo1ture which map was it Sims big time?
Um andrie u have to include words and describe why each rating deserves what it got

[Edited on 02/20/06 @ 02:32 PM]

V01ture Nope, it must of been somebody else, sorry about that.
help911
File Author
No i remember showing u some map i just forget which.
nottud
Staff
On thing I would like to say:

It can be a bit stupid this because for 2 reasons:

You can carry the mouse teap and use it to block way out for can or to trap the lion with.

You could carry the titan relic and put it next to the cat and then it kills the cat?

[Edited on 02/21/06 @ 05:24 PM]

help911
File Author
All based on time remember and the titan randomly decides to kill for whatever reason we may never know
When are the mods gonna come

[Edited on 02/24/06 @ 08:28 PM]

AoA_Nipp_Power_3
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Playability: 4
(Well Play aility it good,but the cat it lion lol..Fair game not kinda cheat map like the other,, this map like the same to raider
. the volcano place has the relic roc, but the roc speed it too slow make it fast.. that will be good)

Balance: 3
(Fair Map, no cheat map but what it the relic call mini dude what it do? and what it cat trap what happen to the wonder, it respawn every min,, it make the noise horrible..
u need to fix that)

Creativity: 2
(Hmmm/.. Bad Creativity,, u copy raider idea with out asking him...that it bad dont copy people map, but i kinda hve new relic idea i think its ok
but next time do not copy like that)

Map Design: 3
(DeSign......Medium Map design c=because the volcano the relic roc has some kind weir sruff..when i look the map in mini map it look crap and ugly... but i think u spend lot of time on it so i give it 3 :P )

Story/Instructions: 3
(Story hmm.. Same like all the other .. any new idea about story ..i have it too like this for example.. the mouse attack the cat then the cat angry .. he want to kill the mouse? what do u think it good?
i think it goo dhe he.....)

Additional Comments:

I have nothing to say .. but i need to say something..
this map total kinda good need add some of this..
Speeed for guadian and unit of cat speed up...
the roc speed up.....
need detele the wonder it making horrible noise..
what the hell it is mini dude?? i think it the titan has unlimit life and tons of attack point need to detele..

good luck haha when it update call me.
Pages: « First « 1 [2] 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.7