Multiplayer Scenarios » dont fall off

Download File Post Review Post Comment

dont fall off

Author File Description
hakuo60
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
The mountain on this is flat on the top but at the bottom it has 4 kronos's that have some amazing amount of attack
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nottud
Staff
Another map simular to the pit of doom! It's an interesting map and a little different to the pit of doom because although not much happens as you play, you have the idear of having an idear of multiple lives. Only an idear I have introduced in the triggers later in the pit of doom. The second main difference is that you are knocking out of an arena rather than into a pit which is interesting.

Improvements to be made:

Better description here would be nice (on this site)

More effects

Give the titans more los (line of sight) because it doesn't always see the minos as they fall down.

Hva ea sound effect and a message when a player is eliminated from the game

More eyecandy.
dressedtothrill
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 3

The game worked well with the exception of a few things. Like stated before, the kronos’ sometimes did not see the minotaurs fly off of the cliff. LOS could be increased to fix this problem. Another thing was that the ceasefire god power was completely pointless to me. What was it meant for? Also, the words “Benvenuto Alla Battaglia Dei Minotauri” were very large and was un necessary. I assume it means battle of the minotaurs, and that is fine but the words were very tacky and disrupted the view.

I did however like the overall smoothness of the game. There was no lag or trigger problems. So overall, I’m going to give you a 3.

Balance: 5

im not exactly sure what to put for this section. The game was good but im just drawing a blank here so I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a 5.

Creativity: 4

There are a lot of games with this style of game play, including even one that I made. But I do believe that certain things could have been improved. I do however like what you did with the Kronos’ at the bottom of the cliff. Usually, a game like this will cause you to immediately die when you are knocked into the pit or off the fighting platform. But in this game it doesn’t. This game can come down to who can avoid the kronos’ longer. For example: If I was playing a game and it was down to me and someone else, and he knocked my minotaur off the platform but at the same time I used the shockwave power and he was also knocked off, then it would be down to who could avoid the titan the longest. So I’ve decided to give you a 4. I would like to give you a 4.5 but I can’t.

Map Design: 2

I really felt that you could improve on this a lot. A norse cliff with play surrounding it doesn’t really catch my eye. To be perfectly honest, my eyes were staring at the bright yellow message across the screen the whole time. For this I give you a 2.

Story/Instructions: 5

No instructions were given but it was clear that you had to knock your opponents off the cliff to win. Any moron could have picked that up. I give you a 5.

help911 God this is not your map already check for minotaur battle for yourself now my map stealer count that was posted on here is 3

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0