Author File Description
nottud
File Details
# of Players: 8
Version: AoM: The Titans
The 2 finished pit of doom projects:

The pit of doom
The 4 pits of doom

Both maps are filled with exvciting effects, god powers, wierd lightings, enemies and more!

Aim of game is to knock opponants into pit without falling in yourself! Highly adictive, especially if you last a long time!

How long can you survive before falling in?

Neither of these maps have ever been know to run out of effects so never think you have reached the last effect!

Triggers and effects last untill 1000 seconds in which both maps have an exciting climax!

Please rate and comment!

Note - the pit of doom was the original project with the 4 pits of doom coming later on due to popularity.

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nottud
Staff
File Author
Please ensure that rationgs have at least 3 lines per catagory or it will get deleted. I have had way too many deleted reviews.
dressedtothrill These games are pure chaos. Awsome in every aspect if you like the kind of games where there is nothing but non stop action and surprises. I really liked the original pit of doom (i don't know if you had made that also) and i thought it could not get any better but these maps were excellent.

I do have an argument though. When i played the game with 4 pits, i found that i knocked the players that were in the corners of the center in first. If you could, i would try to make equal positions so that players do not complain about they're starting position. It's just something that i find annoying when im in that position.

Anyway, great game.I would reveiw it but i do not have the time at this moment.
help911 same as above pure chaos screw everything else nottud stick with the pits
nottud
Staff
File Author
What do you mean Help911?
dressedtothrill I think he means that you should stop focusing on your other scenarios ( if you have any. i don't know if you do or not.)and concentrate on the pit of doom series. I dont agree with this because i would really like to see some of your other scenarios if this series turned out as good as it did.
death123 NICE i have all ur games nottud i love them i normally win aswell :)

im TST_POISON
nottud
Staff
File Author
I've never heard of TST_poison to my knowlage. May have played him, if I have then I have probably forgotton.

For your information: I have started work on another pit of doom

[Edited on 03/18/06 @ 04:36 PM]

Mycomputercool O GOD talk about the map not talk about the people

talk about the map maybe nottud can get some review
nottud
Staff
File Author
Any Reviews?
andrewv42
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
This was good. I enjoyed playing this. I get stuck to pits of doom for ages until i eventually go on to another scenario or log off. You will find yourself stuck to these until you can get past all the events and win the game!

Balance: 4
This was good. Every players only gets 1 minotaur so its fair. Some of the effects make it unfair though, such as many gaia minotaurs appearing, ready to knock you into the pit. I found that the amount on each side is different, to make it harder for certain players.

Creativity: 4
Great. I never would've thought of a dangerous lava pit of doom myself! The pits are well designed, some people might struggle to make them look good.

Map Design: 5
Map design was perfect. Most people can make their maps look scruffy, untidy and not very good looking. These pits of doom are good. The pits are places in just the right place and the green grass sorrounding it is equal.

story/Instructions: 4
Pretty easy to understand. Really its just attack the other minotaur. Of course not everyone would know they had to knock the minotaur into the pit, so the instruction in the cinematic made it easier.

Additional Comments:
Keep up the great work Nottud! I look forward to seeing 13 pits of doom (your current project) in the downloads area!

[Edited on 06/26/06 @ 11:32 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0