Multiplayer Scenarios » Egypt,norse,greek

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Egypt,norse,greek

Author File Description
Mamluke Dynasty
File Details
# of Players: 3 human and 1 comp
Version: AoM: The Titans
egypyt, norse, greek. three cultures, three land masses with different environments, a submerged city,over 10 triggers a 1 min cinematic, the ultimate scenario to go head to head with another two humans.

p.s. three human players one computer player. 1player must be greek the other norse and the other norse.

ty all, plz rate it can be brutal i can take it at least 100% honesty is what i am after.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mamluke Dynasty
File Author
correction: 1 player norse, 1 player greek and 1 player egyptian

here is a screenshot:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/mamluke/atlantis.jpg

[Edited on 03/22/06 @ 07:12 PM]

Mamluke Dynasty
File Author
What the.........14 downlods and no comments or ratings!!!

come on people, the rating can be brutul it will only help me in the future.
Citrus Caesar
(id: The Guarding One)
Most if the downloaders probably are not registered users, so they cannot review....

Anywho, give them time- the scenario has only been here for 5 minutes!
Ilum Tupac Playability: 2
There is very little place to build because of all those not useable things like thor hammer heads. Also you get a lot of buildings for freeand things.

Balance: 2
I cant remember exactly anymore but one of the three has much more usefuller buildings and less destructive god powers i thoguht it were the grrek but I am not sure and eqypt was very UP

Creativity: 2
Not really special but not bad either mayebe a lot more triggers and thing sto make it more creative.

Map Design: 4
This is good it loks reallyt good nice emblishments and things almost nothing to tell about.

Story/Instructions: 1
I tottally didn`t get the p[oint of the scenario what do you have to do? whats the point this was quiete bad there were also no objectives.

Additional Comments:
It looks like you "just" made a scenario asnd didn`t pay any time to it I hope this just an impression.

sorry it is a bit negative but it is not such a great scenario, no offence.
Ilum Tupac

[Edited on 04/09/06 @ 06:09 PM]

Mamluke Dynasty
File Author
thats alrigh ilum tupac, it was actually meant to be a multiplayer scenario to play online, so i thought that their was no point in doing instructions, also, this is my first attempt in a cinematic and my second attempt in triggers. i have alot to go......

but thanks anyway for rating, it's the first rating that i ever got for uploading stuff. :)
slayerm11 this map is pretty good but theres a few problems.

1:to many people dont want to use the right gods and takes forever to launch it(it took me half a hour and i won in 20 mins, point proven in problem 4)

2:most people say zeus owns them due to myrdions

3:to many noobs edit and make it impossibe to win.ex:orsis, army of uber or god arkantos

and 4:to many people pick there badest god and die in 10 mins

[Edited on 04/22/06 @ 12:20 PM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:218
Favorites: [Who?]0