Multiplayer Scenarios » Treasure Hunt

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Treasure Hunt

Author File Description
Archaeopterix
File Details
# of Players: 2-4
Version: AoM: The Titans
Apparently I failed again in making an eso-noob-friendly scenario. But what great fun it is with your cunning friends! May I humbly present you my newest multiplayer scenario:

* * * TREASURE HUNT! * * *
Treasure hunt is a very fun, tactical, third-person-shooter-ish struggle for survival and relics. All four players start in the corners of the map with one Hippolyta heroine each and a mother nature boat nearby - that's all. The goal is to gather relics from the swampy archipel and bring them to your corner where they will be changed into pure gold. Sounds pretty simple, right?

But heck, I'll just list some of the features!
- The ability to play on different difficulty level. In a handy interface the host can pick a difficulty and affect the enemy spawn times, and the heroines' respawn cost.
- Boats that belong to mother nature as long as no one is near. Treasure Hunt is therefore also a little boat-stealing game!
- The ability to fly when casting ragnarok. Your favor count indicates your "fuel": when it hits zero, you land again. The fuel will then slowly recharge.
- Great map design and stunning atmosphere throughout the entire game. The atmosphere is very scary, with many - obviously randomised - background sounds and even a thunderstorm including lightning flashes.
- The map has many special features, such as the awesome fortress. The higher you climb onto it, the more range, attack and line of sight you get! A pity this extra stuff is removed as soon as you descend it again.
- You can cast two godpowers in addition to ragnarok. One of them is shockwave, the other is snakes. They're more distractor powers than real game winners, but when used right, who knows!
- The ability to carry up to 3 relics at a time. But the more you relics carry, the slower you are. So walking around with 3 relics is very risky!
- A great respawning system. When you die, you become an invulnerable pegasus. You then have one minute to fly back to your corner and respawn. Respawning costs some gold, so that's why you have to hunt for treasures. If you're out of gold, you cannot respawn and you will be defeated.

Let the other features surprise you when you actually get to play it! Treasure hunt is a very challenging game, because you're being chased by shades as well as human enemies. It is especially great to play in teams, 2vs2, because then you can plan assaults together, give eachother gold when needed, and hop onto the same boat. I trust that you will all understand how to play it properly and enjoy it!

So what are you waiting for? Enough chit chat. Enter the swamp.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Sworn awsome game
but the first time u play it u dont understand a thing :P
Out Reach
(id: newreach268)
is this the updated version yet....
deathman rts nl nice, very nice. :)
Archaeopterix
File Author
Would those five enthusiastic people who downloaded this, please re-download it? I've just uploaded the bug-free version. Enjoy!
Sworn RCrichardNL: okidoki
AngleOfLight super awsome game Arch
Kill_Power Scary map

mom help me! ghost OMG!
Eragon thats really not a good review, you need to have 3 lines per catergory, and you havent writtem a thing
Archaeopterix
File Author
Thanks very much, but you may as well post these kind of things as COMMENTS instead of REVIEWS next time.
sdorey its really good ( you can tell because its on the downloads spot light) so down load it..... NOW!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance3.0