Download File Post Review Post Comment

Canyon Battle - A mythodea-like game

Author File Description
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
File Details
# of Players: 4
Version: AoM: The Titans
Everything is completely explained in the scenario itself.
The text below is also displayed in the 'Hints' section at the 'Objectives' banner, but I just want to make sure that people do see it, so everyone's aware of it's existence ;) some people don't bother to open the 'Objectives' banner during the gameplay and this way they won't read it ;). It's important to me if you read this though:

This game was made by Bassianius. Please host this game as much as possible, but do not make any changes to it unless you have permission of Bassianius. If you wish to contact me for any questions, remarks, notifications of any bugs, or anything else, you can either add me (Bassianius) or you could me e-mail me at: bas140790@hotmail.com , I will NOT open any added content for I do not like running the risk of getting any viruses or other bad things. Thank you for reading this, Have fun!

IMPORTANT NOTICE! :
IN THIS GAME NORSE GODS SHOULD BE BANNED! FOR THE NORSE CIVILIZATION GATHERS FAVOR THROUGH FIGHTING, IN THIS GAME, YOU HAVE TO GATHER FAVOR TOO, BUT THROUGH HONORING A TEMPLE. DO NOT ACCEPT THE USAGE OF NORSE GODS IN THIS SCENARIO!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nottud
Staff
You can reduce rates to zero and then you wont gain favor from fighting. But that means that gathering wont work either.
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
File Author
Then there still is no use to do that ;) so just avoid norse gods in this game and you're cool ;)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:130
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:73.09 KB
Added:05/26/06