Author File Description
HYPHY_LEADER
File Details
# of Players: 4 2v2
Version: AoM: The Titans
Thanks For coming to read about
~*LaSeR QuEsT*~
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In this game you will have to tag your opponent minotaur. Your minotaurs have super speed and 415 attack one hit and your dead meat. When you tag your oppenent minotaur its kinda good for them too! why? because when you hiit them they get away from you and fly across the map! On the map are small sized pits. These pits are Spy spaces no one can see you when you are in these spy pits. These spy pits are underground. If you only have a little bit of life your ok! recharge back at your recharge points!! BUT! these recharge points can be stolen! SO GL AND HF PLEASE COMMENT AND REVIEW!!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
AW_JackTheRipper hyphy clan sucks
V01ture Was that really needed?

And by saying that somebody else sucks, doesn't that just look bad for you?
nottud
Staff
Not nice! He might have a done a good map!
sdorey he try making it say laser quest without capatills in the middle of it
Kill_Power this map was crazzy and funny. the Minotaur running OMG Super fast lol. i Can't Even control my Unit.
HYPHY_EZ MaN Playability: 4
(Fully Playible its just i hate the fact your minotaur jumps around)

Balance: 5
(both of the players have the same abilitys..they both have 2 minotaurs, 2 recharge points and other stuff thats very balanced)

Creativity: 4
(Its a great idea of a game maybe he should of named it Minotaur Quest or Minotaur Tag)

Map Design: 3
(The map wasnt big but i loved the spy spots! there isnt much place to hide)

Story/Instructions: 5
(He instructs on how to play very perfectly in the cinematics.)

Additional Comments:
I LOVe the fact that when you hit the opponent minotaur it flys across the map wiggiling around...its very fun..i like this game...Even though im in the HYPHY clan that doesnt mean im just like my leader so im reviewing this good, i reviewed this cuz i like the game!
HOPE TO SEE A SECOND one

[Edited on 07/01/06 @ 04:03 PM]

Kill_Power HYphy member cant rate to another Hyphy member. This map cant get like 4.2 rate. so i think got detele too . sorry but follow rule
Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
and another think I wonder, how can it have a 5.0 when it's ratings aren't all 5?
and I think it's unfair to review a game like this with 5 stars when you compare it to the other top-list games.
I think this game is a medium-level scenario and doesn't deserve more than 3.5 stars.
Although the creativity would still get 5 stars because I have never seen this tagging game before. Maybe someone else has released a game like this before hyphy, but not that I know of. I will review this, just not now. No time.
Kill_Power had no idea how got 5 star.

i waNT TO give this mnap a real rate but na soo tire

[Edited on 06/17/06 @ 11:06 PM]

Weed Basket
(id: Baske)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance2.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Playability: 1
This game was far from playable. Because of the fact that the minotaurs where fast as hell they got uncrontrolable. They were like jumping all over the map, and as soon as they spotted an enemy they went for it, and with their speed, it just looked like they were teleporting all over the map. Making them VERY, VERY hard to control.
And what's with those pits! I couldn't get in a single one of them! I got halfway in and some enemy minotaur flew by, and BAM, my minotaur followed it...

Balance: 2
I rated this a 2 because he forgot to use the trigger Kill All Godpowers, making it possible to simply pick Zeus and wack your opponent with some thunder.
And second because of your minotaurs being so fast they simply stuck in the enemy's base fighting 'till death, sending them out was no good, because as soon as another mirror tower hit the minotaur, it simply stayed an kept fighting. Making it die without you wanting it to.
The reason why it didn't get 1 star is because everyone has an equal amount of minotaurs and an equal base.

Creativity: 5
I have never seen a game like this before, at least, with this idea. So not much to add here, 5 stars, well done ;).

Map Design: 2
Although it was horrible, it looked far from realistic, and team 1, and 2's fortress was like halfway flipped into the ground :S WTF!
You could however, notice some terrain meshing.

Story/Instructions: 1
The scenario started with a very difficult to understand movie. HYPHY_LEADER forgot to use the trigger Reveal Map for the cinematic, making the camera simply point at some black spot... And there were no objectives to read what you have to do. So all 4 players were simply wandering, and there was no story at all.

Additional Comments:
HYPHY could have done a much better job if he had simply playtested the scenario a lot better.
PS: Some Victory Conditions were messed up, my ally (p2), dídn't get the You Were Defeated message after both his minotaurs got killed...
This game isn't worth downloading, let alone 5 stars. It cannot compete with other games that were rated 4-5 stars, by people that didn't know the designer, and therefor, made a good, neutral review, like this one.

[Edited on 06/18/06 @ 04:45 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.5